National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thomas Lifson
December 13, 2016

By all means, let’s have a comprehensive review of election “hacking,” a term that should absolutely include systematic vote fraud. For example: What could possibly be going in Detroit, a city controlled by Democrats as long as most Americans have been alive? The Detroit News reports:

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday. (snip)

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.​

Actually, it is uncommon in two-party systems, but all too common when one party rules for generations.

Blog: Hacking the election: 37% of the precincts in Detroit reported more votes than voters

·
Awesome
800 Posts
You mean Hillary didn't really get 892,317 votes on one machine alone? I refuse to believe it!

·
Registered
18,222 Posts
"This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers."

We are still in the age of "The Obama". Anything wrong is entirely possible. Listen to him on recent interviews with Comedy Central "jernalists" and the like, desperately trying to burnish or pump up a "legacy" that just won't shine or is not even there.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Jill Stein's recount found that there were more people voting in Detroit than are actually registered. So far her foolish recount has only helped to verify Trumps win. Like in Wisconsin, where he picked up 131 votes on Hillary. I really think the only thing Stein is proving is that she is an old fool.

·
Registered
641 Posts
"This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers."

We are still in the age of "The Obama". Anything wrong is entirely possible. Listen to him try desperately trying to burnish or pump up a "legacy" that just won't shine or is not there.

He'd take credit for a fart in an elevator if he thought it'd get him some attention...Narcissist-in-Chief that he is.

·
Super Moderator
14,144 Posts
Mr. Obama has brought great joy to the entire Carter family over in Georgia USA. No longer will they have to endure the Worst Presidency Legacy that Jimmy so rightfully earned. At least the very worst of our presidents had one redeeming feature and that was the women that they brought with them to fill the station of Hostess Of America. Even Hillary Clinton has more class than Ms. Obama.

I hope to live long enough to see History swallow these two up exposing them as the charlatans and posers that they are.

Alan

I want to add that, as bad a president as Jimmy Carter was, I believe the man had a good heart and is as good a person as can reasonably be expected a politician to be.

I cannot even think that might be a possibility of something I would entertain as a thought for the Obamas.

Alan

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Finally, we have the proof everyone has been waiting for!

Beyond all doubt, this shows that Putin hacked the vote -- and was backing Hillary. You see, if Hillary were elected President, that would undermine and deligitimize the US government!

What a sly scoundrel, that Putin fellow!

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
We need picture ID for voters, it's that simple.

I don't want to hear any BS about it, these same folks can't cash a check,

write a check, drive a car, or purchase prescription drugs without PICTURE ID.

So if they don't have valid, current picture ID, they are either lying about

being a voter or about having ID.

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
They seem to think if they can get the entire election thrown out because of voter fraud, regardless of who benefited from the fraud, they can redo the election. Funny, it would go to the republican controlled house, and they would elect another republican, maybe even Trump just to piss everyone off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts