National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Only when she has a deer in her sights. I can shoot a pistol much better than her, and usually the rifle too, but she is downright deadly when deer hunting! I get all tore up when I see a deer sometimes. Sometimes it does not bother me at all.

G

·
I think she is with a pistol but I out shoot her with a rifle. She is in law enforcement and trains all the time and I don't get to shoot as much as her.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
No! Plus I am a faster draw and can outrun her if need be during a retreat! ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
One thing I have whitnessed over my life is the fact that women listen better than men during firearms training and will focus carefully on what they are doing. They may well be the better shots with less training.

The men take to the firearms sport more serious long term, usually, and will practice more and will eventually become the better shots. But beware of the woman that has an appitude for the shooting sports, they will be tough to beat!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Well this reminds me of something my granfather told years ago...

"Never teach a woman to shoot a gun, teach her to fish instead.
Why? Because you can take one heck of beating with a fishing pole and still come out of it alive!"

My wife is pretty good, but I am better.

·
Registered
569 Posts
She not better than me but she's better than my brother...he's embaressed about it too. I do practice more tho.

G

·
She use to be. The Ridis Brothers changed that, bout the only she can do now is pull a light trigger, "if" she could hold the gun. :---
just me

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
dogsoldier said:
Well this reminds me of something my granfather told years ago...

"Never teach a woman to shoot a gun, teach her to fish instead.
Why? Because you can take one heck of beating with a fishing pole and still come out of it alive!"

My wife is pretty good, but I am better.

Ha!Ha! I think your Grandfather was a very smart man! ;)

·
Banned
818 Posts
Well my girlfriend and future wife can out shoot me sometimes. She gets real lucky with a rifle or handgun and when she rapid fires my Mossberg 500, she can do it quicker than me sometimes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts