National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard for many years about Texas and guns. I was told that almost everyone carries a handgun in Texas. If this is a fact why didn't someone shoot back during the latest group of shooting? The best I can guess is that getting involved may not be in your best interest or no one with a gun was close enough. Now this is just me thing why not.

· Registered
883 Posts
I have heard for many years about Texas and guns. I was told that almost everyone carries a handgun in Texas. If this is a fact why didn't someone shoot back during the latest group of shooting? The best I can guess is that getting involved may not be in your best interest or no one with a gun was close enough. Now this is just me thing why not.
I think that Texas has become a go-to place for West Coast weenies, who do not like guns, so the number of people carrying has gone down. That might be one reason, I don't know.
Another reason might be that America has been sissified, and a lot of people run for safety, even if they are armed. They might take up a position, but never actively look for the shooter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.