National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Poor little snowflake. Bless his little heart.
I live in Bell County Texas. I don't feel sorry for him.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,296 Posts
I actually feel like he is being railroaded. What did he really do? If they are are him like that, you better never post a pic of you shooting a human silhouette target. If you’ve got a few outstanding tickets, you better clean that up. These memes that we all post could get you hemmed up.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
12,232 Posts
This is not OK regardless of what side he’s on.
Rights apply equally to everyone and his were violated.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I see nothing that would warrant the government taking his guns. If anyone here does, do you really belive in the 2nd amendment and for that matter the 1st.
Did not like the message, do not agree with it. But he had the right to post without confiscation.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Posting the meme? Nothing wrong with it. Many of us have posted similar things about Dems.
Going to a BLM rally, even with a gun? Not illegal in itself.
Warrant issued just for trying to buy alchohol? That would depend on circumstances but generally I would say it's a little over the top.
IIRC, having warrants in Texas makes you a prohibited person. So that part is not a surprise.
I can't work up much sympathy for him. In total, he looks like a snowflake and an idiot. The only thing I can give him is why they started looking at him in the first place. For posting a meme.
But then I remember who he supports. And that they support arresting people that say anything bad about them. Or worse. Even if you have an otherwise spotless record. But when it is applied to their side, they want to cry foul.
Singly, except for maybe the warrants, I would totally agree. He did nothing wrong.
Collectively, he was a freakin idiot.
Leftist Law Enforcement Culture- If an individual or group does anything anyone disagrees with, investigate them until you find something to prosecute them for.
The left loves that. Until it is applied to them. Is it wrong under our Constitution? Absolutely!
Sympathy? Not much. He is getting exactly the LE he supports. He just doesn't want it applied to him.
The thing is, WE don't think it should be applied to anyone.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
848 Posts
I can't say I feel for the guy. Where is the POTUS's security supposed to draw the line? The 1A is one thing,
but at what point is abusing it wrong ? Remember the riots which ensued, and the deaths, injuries, and property losses because of the MSM's abuse of their 1A "rights" , after the Rodney King verdict?

He may, technically, have been "within his rights", but the threat innuendo, and violation of the respect for the office of the POTUS, is an flammable affront to the POTUS's dignity, to say the least. I say he stretched the limit of his 1A rights, and the SS called him on it.

·
Live Free
3,000 Posts
More to the story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is my suspicion...maybe we will learn more? I suspect it is a story that will die out quickly, for whatever reason. I am all in for preservation of rights and freedoms, but this feels like there is more to the story than we fully know...hard to judge rightly on abridged info.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
....if the media can be trusted that this is the whole correct story....and did not leave out info that could change the narrative........when you only interview one....you only get their view.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The government tells a slightly different story in that Alexander was initially a target because he was carrying firearms at a Black Lives Matter protest.

“Alexander was seen with a group of people walking down Peoria Ave in Tulsa, Oklahoma carrying firearms,” the special agent with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives wrote in a court affidavit.

The footage from the protest Alexander live-streamed to Facebook.

Pretty sure armed with a radical group of rioters is what got his ass in a sling.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
the media would never report it as radical rioters.....and i am purty sure there was probably a bit more info in that affidavit than the agenda-driven media reported on.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
he also high some high misdemeanor warrants in Texas.....resisting arrest, forged ID, and something else......no extradition on misdemeanors......also possession of marijuana without a "card" from OK.

Reactions: Philmo11

·
Registered
100 Posts
That is my suspicion...maybe we will learn more? I suspect it is a story that will die out quickly, for whatever reason. I am all in for preservation of rights and freedoms, but this feels like there is more to the story than we fully know...hard to judge rightly on abridged info.
Is that a red flag state? Maybe someone saw the post and reported it to law enforcement and it escalated from there? There's other possibilities, I'm sure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts