National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does you wife/girlfriend support your interest in firearms? Do you take them shooting on a regular basis?

Can they outshoot you? Tell the truth?

·
Registered
957 Posts
My wife knew I was a gun nut the first 15 minutes she knew me. I made that crystal clear. Take it or leave it, the guns are staying. She gives me grief sometimes, it doesnt get to me.

THIS POST WAS EDITED FOR MY OWN SAFETY!

G

·
My wife loves to go shooting with me, But I enjoy the peace and quiet at the gun range when she is not there. When she is there I spend more time playing dan the safty man than I do shooting.
Bit it is one common interest that me and my wife share.

G

·
My wife carries daily, has attended two upper-level defensive shooting courses with me, and shoots clays as a hobby.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
My wife wants nothig to do with firearms. She knew what she was getting into when we married but for some reason her dislike has grown. I am working on her but it is very discrete, slow, cautious approach.

In the mean time, I continue to enjoy shooting! :D

G

·
My friend, now a retired state trooper, married a music teacher, petite little thing. He wanted her to go deer hunting, she agreed and bought her a .243. Taught her how to shoot it.
Opening day he put her on a stand. About an hour later he heard a shot. Soon she came walking up and told him she needed help, the deer was to heavy to handle. With a chuckle he followed her back to her stand, expecting to see a 130# spike. Instead she had bagged an 8 pointer!
Their marriage started downhill after that, divorced now. His ego couldn't stand the shock. :eek: :eek:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
leeindy said:
she loves shooting but doenst encourage my purchasing

Yessir, I can relate to that statement!
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
569 Posts
My wife was afraid of guns when we met but now she's warmed-up to them and practices with her own gun at the range with me. She even fires my AR when I take it sometimes. She takes the S & W M&P with her in her glove box.

·
Registered
957 Posts
bat1159man said:
My wife wants nothig to do with firearms. She knew what she was getting into when we married but for some reason her dislike has grown. I am working on her but it is very discrete, slow, cautious approach.

I feel your pain, Bro. :-B-:

G

·
bat1159man said:

pay your next door neighbor boy to stage a fake brek in too your house, that will show her, worked for me :twisted: [DO NOT DO]

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
My GF is pretty good with a pistol & really good with a shotgun. She want's to shoot he AR this weekend. :--- :--- :-B-:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts