National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
So, the question becomes WHY did he bring a shotgun to the church?

·
Aim true !
10,257 Posts
Wow never know where a nut will show up. Thank God the church has armed security members.

·
Super Moderator
14,224 Posts
So, the question becomes WHY did he bring a shotgun to the church?
To do what he did.

The Security guys brought their guns because there are mentally ill people in the world who take shotguns to church to kill people.

Alan

·
Registered
13,189 Posts
Yes he was a good shot, one shot that appear to be a head shot. Has anyone seen anything on the shooter yet, who he was and what his motive was? I only ask because there was a mass stabbing at a Hanukah gathering a couple of days ago too and once the perp was caught and ended up to be a black guy it's sort of disappeared from much of the news i read online. At first all you heard was racism, white nationalists talk etc and I'm wondering if that guy was connected to that group that did the NJ shooting. I need to start watching fox news again....

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
watched an extended video this morning on this.....a lot of handguns came out from various folks........:thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
The instructor/reserve deputy and range owner said he took the only shot he had without hitting anyone else. One thing is for sure, he took care of business. The video really shows it all.

·
Registered
131 Posts
people will learn you DONT MESS WITH TEXAS.reminds me of the terriorist in dallas where one cop shot both of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts