National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just started a new local gun classified site and I am trying to get the word out.

I recently began seeing articles about local newspapers banning guns in their classifieds, and because certain major online local classified websites do not allow guns, I decided to start up a free local gun classified website myself.

Please take a moment to check it out, see if there is a listing in your area, and if you have something to sell go ahead and list it. There is no catch at all and the posting form is quite simple.

I believe that American citizens should be able to sell and trade their firearms in their own communities and I am dedicated to making this increasingly difficult task a little easier.

gunlistings.org

If you have any questions/ suggestions about the site drop me an email at [email protected]. I am always open to new ideas.

Thanks!
Gunlistings.org Admin

P.S. I see that there is a marketplace for firearms in this forum and I hope that this posting does not conflict with this forum. If the administrators find that it does, I apologize in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
I'm excited to see something like this. Craigslist.org is a great resource but no guns allowed.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Looks good. Get your PR machine going. You will get takers. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I'll DEFINITELY be checking it out. Gunbrokers & Guns America are a rip-off, as high as their commission/fees are and their pricing structure takes a CPA and two Philadelphia lawyers to understand.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Great idea.

Just bookmarked your site.

I'll also spread the word.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of the support! I see quite a few of you have been looking at the site which is great.

I am just starting to get some visitors from the search engines which is good, but the biggest thing this site needs right now are some listings in each state to get things rolling. If any of you have anything gun-related to sell I encourage you to list it in your area. The form is very simple and takes under a minute to post a classified.

Thanks!
Zach

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Hey Zach,
I went ahead and listed a Kel-Tec P-40 in NM. I also sent an email regarding the ability to edit my listing. The photos I tried to post didn't work and I need to re-do them.

Thanks!

·
Angry Citizen
1,521 Posts
I don't really have any guns to sell, but I have been wanting to trade my 13 round xd 45 magazine for a 10 round magazine. So, I put that listing up in Denver to help you out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts