National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are these guys? I reviewed their web site the other day and had a couple of observations:

A child afflicted with severe ADD could put together a more focused web page than this crap
Their strategy seems to be throw as much c*** against the wall to see what sticks - e.g. guns are overrunning the country, but S&W quarterly financial report is proof people are no longer buying guns/keeping them in their homes.
Calling a muzzleloader a .50 caliber "sniper" rifle and many other lies, half truths, opinion presented as fact, etc.

What's the deal with them besides being "anti everything to do with guns"? :?:

E

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Notice how there is no contact information! I think they did that intentionally so you can't email them and tell them they're full of sh!t!!!! :evil:

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
I'll try to find the info I have on these clowns, but I know they are owned lock, stock & barrel by the Brady Bunch.

Disgusting.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gunrnr,

What I know about the Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence, which is quoted on this web page, is they are a group of two - Toby Hooper and her secretery. She takes in $100K+ a year in contributions from a couple of special interests groups and pays herself a hefty salary and expense account for spouting lies and repeating bogus data. I especially enjoy her comment about the Ohio Concealed Carry Law being wildly unpopular - 100,000 CCW permits in the state and growing every day. Not sure of her definition of unpopular, but in any statistician's book, 100K is pretty significant.

E :ugeek:

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
Jeez, what a RACKET. I guess CCW is unpopular with Toby and her secretary, so screw the 100K people who take advantage of the law to protect themselves and their families.

W

·
0 Posts
I'm not signing up to read that crap, I don't want them to have a way to identify my computer.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
whompuss said:
I'm not signing up to read that crap, I don't want them to have a way to identify my computer.

Well if guns are so evil then they should be much more afraid of you! ;) ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts