National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Orange County has a gun turn in program this week end. If you turn in a gun you would get a new pair of shoes with no questions asked. However one man 53 years of age turn in a surface to air missle launcher and They did ask questions. He got a job of cleaning up a vacant house and found it. They did say who lived there before.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey "walt" he found a surface to air Missle launcher?????. thats it Im cleaning vacant houses from now on! I know its a long shot in N.Z but ya never know.... opps and a free pair of shoes for weapons?? Damn you give me an AR-15 i,ll give ya the Socks as well :lol: ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They had a segment on CNN about it. They showed close ups of some of the items, 99% junk. One shotgun was held together with duct tape.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
walter in florida said:
Well Orange County has a gun turn in program this week end. If you turn in a gun you would get a new pair of shoes with no questions asked. However one man 53 years of age turn in a surface to air missle launcher and They did ask questions. He got a job of cleaning up a vacant house and found it. They did say who lived there before.
Damn every thing else!! A Surface to Air M Launcher??? The Guy must have really wanted those shoes.........

·
Registered
648 Posts
I think I'd be making a whole bunch of rubber band guns to turn in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
walter in florida said:
What is the point? if you own Firearms why the hell would you turn em in for a pair of shoes? is it for the Homeless who might be packin? I dont understand........LIL Help ;)

·
Registered
957 Posts
The point is: Liberals hand out money or prizes to folks who bring in crappy, busted up, POS guns so the libs can feel warm and fuzzy about getting all the bad, bad guns off the street.

I seriously doubt that they get anything useful, maybe from some well meaning grandmother or mom who found her sons gun while cleaning his room.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Yep, Warm and Fuzzy. Like a soft blankie. I feel so much better since all those gang bangers turned in their weapons.

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
The crazy thing is that I seen a guy trying to buy weapons in the parking lot....... Come to find out he is a CCW TEACHER! I was flippin out!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I suppose the only positive spin you could put on the buy back is if kids turned in stolen guns to get money. In that sense a gangbanger weapon may be off the streets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts