National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a general question here.

What are some of your favorite Gun themed t-shirts, and why?

or if you don't like them, why not?

·
5,082 Posts
Just generally, shirts with name on front, possibly pic of weapon under...etc. Have some like Springfield Armory, or M&P or Colt...same with my ball caps...that I wear if not wearing western hat.
Welcome to forum. Go to new members area so some of our good members can say hello, if you haven't yet of course. First posters with commercial theme make some members leery. Just letting you know.
Anyway, good tshirts sometimes hard to find, concerning variety wise involving firearms. I like 2nd Amendment quotes and such. I think any going too far as regards gun rights sayings or quips or "touts" can send a bad message in public, if you know what I mean. If logo or main text or art should be on back, I still like vendor name on left, above pocket. Yes, I prefer a breast left pocket T. Hard to find in a "art" T I know.
regards,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the heads up. Just asking because I don't want to look like a poser, but I do want to show my support for the second amendment. trying to see what others think. thanks again

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hey, Devconliberty, welcome to the NGF, from the swamp north of The Swamp.

I've got a couple of "Own It" 2nd Amendment t-shirts, 1shot1k pretty much nailed it.

IMO, we all need to be ambassadors to shooting sports, to some extent, to the

general public. Better to elevate public awareness gradually, and gently, than to take a

hydraulic jack, and pump it straight thru the roof, as it were.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a few Ruger, Sig, S&W Shirts and hats that I got for free when I worked at Gun Shops. I very rarely wear them. I don't want anyone to know or suspect that I carry a gun. I'll wear them around the house or when working in the Yard.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Personally I don't wear clothes with prints of anything, the way I dress is my statement. Magnum boots, 5.11 pants sand, black or green and I always wear a UTG 2 inch wide belt (not the mag pouches though lol and a T shirt in earth tones black or green. Since i'm starting to lose a bit off the top, I might wear a cap this summer with funny patches like I love recoil or I'm too old for this sh** or A Sig patch or S&W . Who needs a I love guns T shirt :lol:

belt.jpg 5.11.jpg cap.jpg boots.jpg

·
5,082 Posts
" Who needs a I love guns T shirt ?
....Well....You do !...I think ?....unless of course your afraid you may tear it getting in and out of your Abrams ! :yikes1: :lol:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
^^^^^

What haywood and speed said.........and Kobs,you are just full 'o sh........er, beans.:cornut: If you are losing off the top, perhaps you should get a tattoo that says S&W 460 MAG. :38:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,361 Posts
i'm starting to lose a bit off the top

Are you getting taller and your hair isn't keeping up?

OR: You can always grow a beard and tell folks your hair slipped. That's what I do.

One more thing to keep in mind. God gave every man just so much testosterone, when its gone... its gone. Some men waste their allotment growing hair.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Well (keep it civil) full of what ever or not it's how I dress, and I like it.
Beats wearing saggy jeans n the @ with colorful sneakers they make these days, I hate sheep clothings, I just can't wear that

@ Popeye: Actually i'm getting shorter lol

Reactions: 1shot1k

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,361 Posts
@ Popeye: Actually i'm getting shorter lol

So am I. My hair is getting shorter faster.

·
5,082 Posts
I tell em...God made a few perfect heads...the rest he had to cover with hair...:yikes1:

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
^^^ I'll remember that one I might need it some day

Reactions: 1shot1k

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Speaking of that, ^^^
I've never lived in the US and it's probably why I have this "idea". It would probably be different if I did but I strongly doubt it, we will never know. Now don't get me wrong, everyone here knows how I love the US and it's peoples but this is how I see it.
I think Americans are the most open minded peoples when it comes to guns, and the most closed minded peoples when it comes to showing it. 90+ of them prefer conceal carry and almost none of them would want to even hint that they have a gun when it comes to clothing. Millions of peoples with firearms on their persons going about their business and it's like everyone of them had an agreement with everyone else that they wouldn't notice, like dicks in a nudist camp, and like having an erection in a nudist camp it's almost taboo to show that you can have one and if one of them tries he will be pointed and ridiculed by it's peers .

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
First off, I don't wear T-Shirts. Second, I don't wear "statement" clothing except for a Marine style cap with a vintage brass "Save Our Guns" pin on it. The only time I wear that is at the range or a gun show.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I too seldom wear a t-shirt with any company logo or advertising on it. Why should I pay to buy a t-shirt to give you free advertising? You should be paying me.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
I have a baseball-style cap that says 'Beretta USA' and has the Beretta logo. I wear that from time to time, and I figure that only other gun people will know what it means.

I'll never be wearing anything more obviously pro-gun. A Liberal might see that and demand an explanation. Ever try to explain anything to a Liberal? It doesn't work, they have a lot of anger issues, and don't mind public confrontations. I don't need any of that.

In the extreme case, if I'm involved in defensive use of my carry piece, while wearing a pro-gun clothing item, I don't want to have to explain that to a judge, or to a jury.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts