National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There’s a small show in town this weekend and I secured one table to sell a few guns and misc. items from my personal collection. My wife will be out-of-town and I need something to do :)

It’s been a few years since I’ve been a ‘seller’ at a gun show… my wife used to be a distributor of gun cleaning products and we did many shows in years past.

I figure I might as well spend the weekend jaw-boning at the gun show with a bunch of like-minded (aka Biden-hating) patriots with common sense!

I’ve been looking through my collection and intend to sell some of the guns I don’t shoot much… and also sell some gear I no longer use… to make room in my shop. Maybe a few items will sell, who knows. Obviously depends on how I price the items.

I’ll also put some or all of these on our NGF marketplace tomorrow once I snap some photos.

tentative list

• a high quality (made-in-Iowa by CMM Shooting Sports) brass catcher… designed for pistol shooting (I used to use it when I shot bullseye matches)
  • a SW Model 547 9mm 4” sq. butt revolver (a rather rare bird… less than 4,000 were made 1980-85) This may be hard to sell unless a SW collector happens by.
  • an HK VP9 9mm pistol
  • another unique one… a 4” stainless Taurus M741 in .32 H&R magnum
  • three or four other misc. handguns and rifles TBD once I finish going through the gun room

here’s the link to the show in case you want to make the trip to Cedar Rapids, IA!

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
30,737 Posts
Why don't you post them for sale here on NGF?

Reactions: Jim T.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Why don't you post them for sale here on NGF?
Yes... Intend to do just that too! Just getting prepped with pictures and descriptions because I'll also post them on GunBroker at the same time. (Any that don't sell at the gun show)

A few of these were on consignment and didn't sell

Sneak preview -

Handguns
  • Charter Arms Professional 7-shot 3" .32 h&r magnum
  • Taurus Model 741 4” 6-shot stainless .32 h&r magnum
  • S&W Model 547 4" 9mm
  • Beretta Model 82BB.32acp
  • Ruger Max9 w/CT dot sight
  • Diamondback Sidekick DA/SA 9-shot .22/.22mag
  • Cimarron 1862 conversion 5-shot SA .380acp
  • H&K VP9 9mm
  • Taurus PT22 .22lr
  • Ruger Blackhawk .357 4.62"

Rifles

• Spanish FR8 7.62x51
  • KelTex CMR-30 .22wmr
  • Heritage Rancher 16" .22lr

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here‘s what I ended up taking… and what sold (either Friday or Saturday) … not going back tomorrow (on Sunday)

Handguns (6 of 9 sold)
  • Charter Arms Professional 7-shot 3" .32 h&r magnum (sold)
  • Taurus Model 741 4” 6-shot stainless .32 h&r magnum (sold)
  • S&W Model 547 4" 9mm (NOT sold)
  • Beretta Model 82BB.32acp (sold)
  • Ruger Max9 w/CT dot sight (sold)
  • Diamondback Sidekick DA/SA 9-shot .22/.22mag (sold)
  • Cimarron 1862 conversion 5-shot SA .380acp [NOT sold)
  • H&K VP9 9mm (sold)
  • Taurus PT22 .22lr (NOT sold)
Rifles (0 of 2 sold)
  • Spanish FR8 7.62x51
  • Heritage Rancher 16" .22lr

oh… and I bought a new Sig 322 (.22lr) with Romeo Zero dot sight and two 20-rd mags…

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

·
Super Moderator
16,152 Posts
Ahhhh! the truth comes out.... "Honey, I'm going to sell a few guns at the gun show...."

Comes home with one more than he left with....

Alan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts