National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a guy from another forum...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few examples :

1) Case of wolf 7.62x39 = $225... I can get it from Sportsman's Guide for $170.

2) Taurus PT-145 Pro = $500... These go at Sportsmans Warehouse for $350-$400 all day long, drinkin' bathwater.

3) CCI Small Pistol Primer's at one table were $32.50/1000, but I found them at another for $21.50/1000. You have to be carefull or you will get ripped off.

4) Cheapest SKS I could find was $250! I bought mine a year ago for $150, glad I did!

5) Some private seller was trying to off an XD-45 for $700....idiot.

G

·
The secret of the deal at a gun show,is to walk around with a pocket full of $100.00 bills.I make my offer,flash my green,if he says no I walk away,but 9 times out of 10 he will bite my hook. :i:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
JoeLee said:
The secret of the deal at a gun show,is to walk around with a pocket full of $100.00 bills.I make my offer,flash my green,if he says no I walk away,but 9 times out of 10 he will bite my hook. :i:

I agree that that is a good way to deal at shows. Everyone is trying to score, so you do your best to be the winner!

G

·
SheNine said:
JoeLee said:

I agree that that is a good way to deal at shows. Everyone is trying to score, so you do your best to be the winner!
SheNine,Always remember,he has what you want,but you hold in your hand $$$ what he needs!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts