National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Review: Taurus G2s 9mm Subcompact Pistol
by Travis Pike |

The Second Amendment is for everyone. It doesn’t matter your race, religion, gender, or income level. As such, affordable weapons are a must if we’re going to expand the right to keep and bear arms to as many Americans as possible.

Taurus is well known for their affordable revolvers and semi-automatic handguns. They are also known for getting both a lot of love and a lot of hate online.

My experience with Taurus pistols has largely been negative, but that was confined to several revolvers. Their semi-automatics seem to have a decent enough reputation. There was a time when if someone asked if Taurus was a good gun I’d tell them to save $50 more and get a Smith & Wesson Shield. With the semi-auto G2s I can’t say that anymore.

The difference in price isn’t $50 anymore, it’s almost a hundred (more for latest M2.0 model). The G2s has been retailing for around $169 online putting it almost in the Hi-Point C9 neighborhood.

In fact, I purchased mine for that price at my favorite local gun store, Big Bend Outfitters. The G2s is a single stack variant of the double stack Taurus G2c 9mm. The G2s seems to be a successor to the old Taurus 709 series of subcompact single-stack 9mm firearms.

READ MORE ==>[X]

Have a good cigar and regards
As-salāmu ʿalaykum
ARMARIN

· Banned
485 Posts
Gun Review: Taurus G2s 9mm Subcompact Pistol
by Travis Pike | Their semi-automatics seem to have a decent enough reputation.

READ MORE ==>[X]

Have a good cigar and regards
As-salāmu ʿalaykum
ARMARIN

yes i agree i ave a Taurus two tone stainless slidept99 9mm extractor needed a little filing to sharpen the hook to eject better
and 40 cal pt100
and havent had any issues with them

· Aim true !
14,162 Posts
I have the SR 40 and the PT100 like them both a lot. The SR 40 my son was the 1st to shoot it. I bought it while i was recovering from wrist surgery. I think the same day i had the surgery. Anyway he said wait to you shoot it im gonna love the trigger. And he was right.

· Banned
485 Posts
I have the SR 40 and the PT100 like them both a lot. The SR 40 my son was the 1st to shoot it. I bought it while i was recovering from wrist surgery. I think the same day i had the surgery. Anyway he said wait to you shoot it im gonna love the trigger. And he was right.
my sr40 trigger is a even lighter one now i drop in a trigger kit for it for 17$ drop it down to 3.5 lbs now
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghost-Ulti...360577&hash=item21506ad665:g:VJ0AAOSwLSZcM3sW

· Registered
6,726 Posts
i generally avoid taurus except for the old pt92 series.....i have a lot of respect for that model.........

Reactions: Popeye
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.