National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm a new member and I could use some assistance in finding a specific muzzle brake.

It's for a Model 70 Winchester 7mm with a 1/2 X 28 thread. I have found a couple but not in the price range that I have to work with. Price range is about $100-$120.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

·
Aim true !
11,971 Posts
Use your favorite search engine. The best prices i could find with a quick look were 120-140 price range.

Reactions: gvaldeg1 and Popeye

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for replying. I've been searching for the last hour or so and I found one that would work prefect but we're looking for a smaller diameter. It's being a chore to locate this part.

·
Aim true !
11,971 Posts
I have found that parts that are not necessities. And waiting usually a deal pops up in time. Ebay is the place that it happens often.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Use your favorite search engine. The best prices i could find with a quick look were 120-140 price range.

·
AZHerper
4,714 Posts
If all you want is a 7 mm simple muzzle brake with 1/2x28 tread that is not a sound suppressor you should be able to find one for less than 100 bucks. I've seen .308 muzzle brakes with 1/2x28 threads on Ebay for as little as 30 bucks.

·
Aim true !
11,971 Posts
Cool good to hear. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts