National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, it has been 2 days and 3 hours since this question was posted and so far nobody has thought enough of any gun they own or have shot to put it up for nomination. That being the case, I will put one up now.

ANY GUN - Anvil Arms AA15
ANY STYLE - Defensive Carbine, Family plinker, Small game hunting
ANY CALIBER -5.56mm
NO RULES. - Well, I guess I could take advantage of that statement and turn this into a blatant advertisement for my company but that would not really be ethical. (Even if we really do build one of the very best AR15 type weapons around! :mrgreen:

Jon Kruger
President, Anvil Arms LLC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Springfield XD generally. It's grabbed "gun of the year" kudos in all sorts of magazines.

Lately I like the Weatherby Vanguard and Ruger No. 1. But I think the XD and Kahr polymers are probably more innovative.

Caliber . . . 45-70 Govt. But only because it's all new to me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weatherby Mark V Deluxe in .340 Weatherby Magnum.

I like Weatherbys, and the .340 would fill an empty spot.

Doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
xd 45 was last years gun of the year.

my vote if for the STI Spartan.
45 acp 1911 with most the bells and whistles for the same price as a crappy springfield mil spec

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
leeindy said:

45 acp 1911 with most the bells and whistles for the same price as a Standard springfield mil spec
Fixed, by no means is it crappy ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the one i had is a piece of dung. would not run anything. even good old military ball. the mag well isnt beveled the sights suck and you have to pay to get a good set milled in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
leeindy said:
the one i had is a piece of dung. would not run anything. even good old military ball. the mag well isnt beveled the sights suck and you have to pay to get a good set milled in.
Looks like you got a lemon ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it gets roughed up plenty. and when its all scracthed up i will send it off for a black t finish

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gunny the Gun said:
leeindy said:

45 acp 1911 with most the bells and whistles for the same price as a Standard springfield mil spec
Fixed, by no means is it crappy ;)
Good job, I was going to help him with that one. ;)

-Derek

1 - 20 of 43 Posts