National Gun Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you consider yourself an expert in all things guns? Are rare firearms the topic of conversation when you and your buddies drive to a firing range or machine gun shoot? Have you ever thought to yourselves: we should have a TV show?!
If so, we want to hear from you.

We’re looking for gun expert duos who can identify, buy, and sell firearms better than anybody else. The duo could be brothers, best friends, father/son pairs, or even husband/wife teams as long as they know guns and know how to close a deal.

A well established production company is searching for experts in the firearm business to star in their own TV show on a major US Network. If you’re familiar with shows like American Pickers and American Guns, you’ll get a sense of what we’re seeking. We’re particularly interested in experts with big personalities and a passion for the business.

If this sounds like you, then contact us at: [email protected]

Email us some information on yourself, what you do, and why you think you make a good fit for this project. Please feel free to include photos, and any relevant links or websites. A casting producer will be in touch!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gun Expert Wanted!

Do you consider yourself an expert in all things guns? Are rare firearms the topic of conversation when you and your buddies drive to a firing range or machine gun shoot? Have you ever thought to yourselves: we should have a TV show?!
If so, we want to hear from you.

We’re looking for gun expert duos who can identify, buy, and sell firearms better than anybody else. The duo could be brothers, best friends, father/son pairs, or even husband/wife teams as long as they know guns and know how to close a deal.

A well established production company is searching for experts in the firearm business to star in their own TV show on a major US Network. If you’re familiar with shows like American Pickers and American Guns, you’ll get a sense of what we’re seeking. We’re particularly interested in experts with big personalities and a passion for the business.

If this sounds like you, then contact us at: [email protected]

Email us some information on yourself, what you do, and why you think you make a good fit for this project. Please feel free to include photos, and any relevant links or websites. A casting producer will be in touch!

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
I want to see this vetted by the moderators.

·
Registered
14,361 Posts
Just think, i do all this casting, reloading. shooting and cleaning for fun when i could be getting paid!.....Oh hell i aint that smart anyway.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,923 Posts
A little information:

Watt Pictures is an independent production company based in New York City. We create original, premium content for major US broadcasters, international brands, and the web. We believe in the supremacy of story and the capacity of human character. We enjoy pushing the limits of image and imagination. That’s why, for years, we have turned ordinary life into extraordinary television. We love what we do. We care about it. We’re good at it.

Jason Watt has produced factual and lifestyle programming for numerous networks, including TLC, A&E, MTV, Spike, HGTV, History, H2, GAC, CMT, Style, Discovery, and SyFy, among others. Before forming Watt Pictures, he served as an executive producer at several major production companies and worked as a show runner and director for both emerging and established media outlets. He holds Master’s Degrees in English Literature and Creative Writing and was a founding editor of Ninth Letter Magazine.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonwwatt

·
Awesome
800 Posts
I'm an Internet Gun Expert, and Master of the Tactical Back Flip. If you want me on your show, it will be $250K per episode, pay or play. I'll also require a private dressing room with a full bathroom and shower, an official Ohio State Buckeyes helmet filled with only blue M&Ms, and 3000 rounds of 22lr ammo per episode. HP ammo only, and I swear I'll walk if you cheap out and use a kicker's helmet! Everyone knows they have tiny heads!

You can email my Agent to confirm... [email protected]

Reactions: Square target

·
Registered
14,361 Posts
A little information:

Watt Pictures is an independent production company based in New York City. We create original, premium content for major US broadcasters, international brands, and the web. We believe in the supremacy of story and the capacity of human character. We enjoy pushing the limits of image and imagination. That’s why, for years, we have turned ordinary life into extraordinary television. We love what we do. We care about it. We’re good at it.

Jason Watt has produced factual and lifestyle programming for numerous networks, including TLC, A&E, MTV, Spike, HGTV, History, H2, GAC, CMT, Style, Discovery, and SyFy, among others. Before forming Watt Pictures, he served as an executive producer at several major production companies and worked as a show runner and director for both emerging and established media outlets. He holds Master’s Degrees in English Literature and Creative Writing and was a founding editor of Ninth Letter Magazine.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonwwatt

Well i hope they don't film in NY because the show will be limited right off the bat with what they can use....

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yea - and if they are on the road, I hope they pay attention to federal interstate purchase and shipment rules.

·
Super Moderator
14,623 Posts
I would do it but I can't even find time to hunt and shoot with what I've got much less make a TV show about it.

Alan

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Well ... I would do it , but thats a hell of a commute back and forth to work ... I just could'nt afford the gas .:lol:

Reactions: Rivervalley0311

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I thought this was about casting bullets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts