National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun Education sounds silly like we are back in kindergarten. But yes a CCW course provides a basic education, familiarizes the user with common nomenclature /features and what they do. I forget how NEW/GREEN folks can be. Got a reminder at my favorite Gun Get Away little shooting area close to work and home. A young couple man/woman first gun having issues asked me could you help, I was kind of unsettled middle no where and a couple approach with a weapon, Every warning bell in my head was chiming in. I got to looking thought it was a joke (I kept words like idiot/moron from escaping) Rounds were loaded in to Magazine incorrect I had them correct it. We had a conversation for a while they were married, home schooled and no formal Real World experience, by the time the sunset I had them on a paper plate at 15 yards and wanting to tighten it up they had a blast, I got an education of my own. I need to quit being on edge and relax Everyone has NOT had the same style of life.

·
Pew Pew
SFx - Elite SC
317 Posts
Send them to Paul Harrell on YouTube and tell them to sit down and learn.

·
Banned
21 Posts
Our females must know about pepper gun. I know I am little bit out of the topic but I think this gun can keep our women safe and they can learn self defense too.

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
My wife can go from zero to 60 in .0005 of a second. She’s 88% Sicilian and the rest is mixed middle eastern. Not only that but she’s a HR professional. She has the biggest heart right up to when she’s slits your throat. I tread carefully my friends. I was going to take her shooting when we were first married. I told her I’d bring the .22 pistol and rifle and teach her. We had an argument about a week Later and she said, and I quote “if I had a gun I’d shoot you”. We never did go to the range.

·
Super Moderator
11,337 Posts
My late wife was a redhead.

'Nuff said.

--Wag--

·
Registered
729 Posts
I don't argue with antis. You'll never make up any ground.

But I take noobs out, to shoot the 22LRs, whenever I can. Makes a pro-gunner, for life, EVERY TIME.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts