National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left work a little early today & stoped by the gun shop. This came home with me!

I also picked up a set of RCBS Carbide dies so I can reload the thing.

G

·
Sure wish mine had the long barrell instead of the 4". I'm putting mine on the auction soon and then try and find the long barrel.

I'll just have to keep quite cause She9 will put a hex on me if I get the long barrel first.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
whompuss said:
Sure wish mine had the long barrell instead of the 4". I'm putting mine on the auction soon and then try and find the long barrel.

I'll just have to keep quite cause She9 will put a hex on me if I get the long barrel first.

I got my eye on you, Mr Whompuss!!!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Verrrry nice, Kansas, VERY nice!

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
poncaguy said:
kansas45 shot mine, then bought one just like it............... :lol:
That darn ponca guy. He is a bad influence on me :!: But he is a wise old man :-B-:
:!:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I can't wait to get mine...... I was supposed to go order it today, but my dirty house was screaming: "Clean me"!
I'll have to wait for next week :cry:

G

·
:cool: -To each his own, I've used thie 3 " gp100 for a LONG time and it's super quick on the point/shoot action--

--

-- :--- :--- --JIMBO

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SheNine said:
I can't wait to get mine...... I was supposed to go order it today, but my dirty house was screaming: "Clean me"!
I'll have to wait for next week :cry:
-r- You need to get your priorities in order, SheNine :!: :mrgreen:

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
I see that when you bought yours last year it had the "Ruger" style grips on it. I just got mine recently and it has the Hogue grips. I like them but I don't know which one I prefer. Are the original style still available?

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
Oh, Shenine, did ya get one yet?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I see that when you bought yours last year it had the "Ruger" style grips on it. I just got mine recently and it has the Hogue grips. I like them but I don't know which one I prefer. Are the original style still available?
I bought a 4" GP a couple months back with the hogue grips, the dealer gave me a set of the old style grips for free. My opinion is the hogue grips are far superior but the originals look nicer.

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
Congrats Shenine! You'll have to hold a class on that hex stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Yeah, a Hogue grip & some trigger work made my GP100 a pleasure to shoot. (not to say it wasn't to begin with). I bought a B-Square scope mount & a Burris Red Dot for it. I used it for awhile, but took it off last week. I like the open sights much better. I can get on the target faster with them.

G

·
All my guns are for defensive carry only, so I have no need for a 6" barrel, but I love the GP100 platform and they are my choice for a 357 Magnum. Nice gun!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts