National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Aim true !
14,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ran 80 rounds through it this afternoon. No malfunctions. Safeties working. Trigger reset nice and short. Much more pleasurable shooting it. Also came home with about 10lbs of assorted brass.

· Registered
4,403 Posts
"Played around with the sear spring?" I don't know much about 1911's I thought you had to adjust the sear engagement. I had a gunsmith do mine I went with his recommendation of around 5lbs but it's closer to 4-1/4lbs.

· Aim true !
14,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Same here great triggers. The baby rock was always crisp. Just was to heavy at 1st. Even my el cheapo Chiappa 1911-22 has a nice trigger. My one RIA 1911 tac series. I need to adjust the reset some. Sometimes i double tap it not intentionally. 2 shots in split second. Im afraid of someone getting injured.

· Aim true !
14,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll get the trigger gauge out tomorrow and check my other ones, I have a german made 22 revolver it's to light for an inexperaned Shooter. I don't let anyone shoot it. You just tap the trigger it fires. I wouldn't handle it cocked with gloves on. My Ruger MK3 22/45 target has a 1.5 lb pull. That is not as sensitive as the rolver,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.