National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My DPMS AR15 came in today!!!!!! Wish I knew how to post pics, but alas, I'm a dummy. I'll get my bro to post some soon. :--- :--- :-B-: :-B-:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to photobucket.com and register, it's free. You hit a browse button that opens up your hard drive, click on the folder that has your pix, select one and open it, it will appear in a line on photo bucket. After you're done- you can upload as many as you want, press the highlighted button to upload them. Depending on the speed of your connection and size of the image (try to keep them under 100 kb) they will soon pop up on the screen. To use them look under the pix you want, click on the 4th (last) selection underneath it and it will flash "copied."
Go to your post and click the curser where you want the pix, right click and select paste. You will get a string of ID script. When you submit your post the script turns into the photo. It's really easier than I described.

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Got my AR 15 this Fourth of July! Been buying parts for several months & my buddy put it together. This is the 12th one he has built. Say's it's his best so far. Named it "OLD GLORY". These AR's are great fun! Do you reload Hoss? If not, your gonna' go broke feedin' the thing! Glad you got it! :-B-:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats! I am sure you will love it. If you want to post pictures either follow the steps in one of the previous posts, or PM and I can post them for you.....

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to get my son or daughter with their "new fangled" camera to snap some pics. :--- :--- :---

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am sure they wont disappoint, please included a Range Report, because us gun junkies need our fix :twisted:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shot it today, ran about a million rounds through it and after messing with the sights a while I finally got some pretty decent groups out of it at 50 yards. I'm satisfied. :--- :--- :--- :---

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
Hoss4570 said:
Shot it today, ran about a million rounds through it and after messing with the sights a while I finally got some pretty decent groups out of it at 50 yards. I'm satisfied. :--- :--- :--- :---
:mrgreen: ATTA' BOY! :-B-:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hoss4570 said:
Glad the black rifle worked out for you :-B-:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I tell ya what, you can tell the difference between the "cheapies" like mine and my sons expensive one. The trigger and the sights, mostly. But I can modify................. :--- :--- :--- :---

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hoss4570 said:
I tell ya what, you can tell the difference between the "cheapies" like mine and my sons expensive one. The trigger and the sights, mostly. But I can modify................. :--- :--- :--- :---
What kind of AR does your son have???

-Derek

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rock River, pretty much tricked out. :--- :--- :--- :---

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep, and thats the first thing I'm gonna do to mine. :--- :--- :--- :---