National Gun Forum banner
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
My biggest question, based on your comment is, "What happens when all of this blows up in everyone's faces?" And when? Next year. Fifty years (when it's too late to punish anyone)?

And who will be vilified? The unvaxxed? The Vaxxed? Fauci? Who?

There is a boatload of uncertainty about it all.

--Wag--
Yup, what will you tell your kids who you forced to get vaccinated when in 20 years they come out with some kind of cancer associated with the jab. Or your grandkids are born with birth defects related to the vaccines.
They have all those horrible commercials on TV shaming parents into getting the shot because if they don't they do not love their kids.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My biggest question, based on your comment is, "What happens when all of this blows up in everyone's faces?" And when? Next year. Fifty years (when it's too late to punish anyone)?

--Wag--
I feel ya brutha.

COVID should have already blown-up when China (a huge pharma supplier) sent it over here. Yet, our only issue big issue with them now seems to be how soon and how much more we can buy from them. We blame, suspect, and get frustrated with everything else, other than China. I'm not going to defend or make light of what China has done, and they are on the top of my list of everything to blame or to be suspicious of. We question the USA's J&J, Pfizer, and Moderna. That's good! But why only them?

Back in 2014 - China gears up to enter global vaccine market

As far as the truth? There's too many of what I call enemy "opinion shapers" out there to ever get at the core truth. They are computer bots in internet forums, and real people in entertainment, universities, and journalism. They work tirelessly to shape our opinions to make us walk where they want us to walk, and to make us hate and burn down the things they want burned down. They shape our opinions to cover for and distract us from the people who would otherwise be embarrassed by their failures.

Meanwhile we argue expertly with each other over the "facts". LOL We should all be out at the bar buying rounds for each other, while we still have the freedom to stay out past 9:00pm.

One last thing. I'm out at this point. I don't want to get in any deeper. Be well.

·
Registered
514 Posts

--Wag--
I choose to think positively without being naive about it. Blame hunting and punishing people doesn't undo anything. There is a boatload of uncertainty about it all and the villification and Fauci blaming began a long time ago.

At the end of the day, it's a straight forward decision. Get vaxed or don't. Each individual lives with the results knowing the risks unless they are completely and totally uninformed. I'm getting ready to take a risk driving to an appointment in a few minutes fully knowing I may be in a wreck that could kill me. I'm worn out on the China Virus. Over and out on it.

·
Super Moderator
13,326 Posts
The point at which a person is vaccinated is a nexus. A decision point along a line. If you don't take the vaccine, you have two choices which are forever available to you, ergo, to get it or to not get it. Once you get vaccinated, the choice to not get it is forever gone. Your freedom to make the choice to not get it is gone, either because you made that one-time choice or because you were forced to do so. Make no mistake, if you think it's the right thing to do, by all means do it, just keep in mind, there is no going back.

At least, that's how I look at it.

--Wag--

·
Registered
80 Posts
Statistically, those who are most likely to get vaccinated are more susceptible to the effects of the virus. Since the vaccines are for strains other than the new ones, it acts exactly like those for the Flu. Flu vaccines are updated every year to include the most prevalent strains.

Vaccines are designed to trigger a faster immune response, not keep you from getting infected.
When things don't seem to be going your way just redefine the words so that you look like you are right.

Definition of a vaccine (before the CDC decided to change the definition so that they could claim that their concoction worked);
Definition of immune;

·
Last Stand on Earth
4,697 Posts
When things don't seem to be going your way just redefine the words so that you look like you are right.

Definition of a vaccine (before the CDC decided to change the definition so that they could claim that their concoction worked);

Definition of immune;
Becoming infected with a virus and having a disease are by definition two very different things. You can carry a virus you are infected with without ever having a disease. You can also not establish immunity to a virus you have never had or been inoculated for. (except those by which have happened by evolution). All of it is dependent upon your immune system to do its job.

·
AZHerper
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
The point at which a person is vaccinated is a nexus. A decision point along a line. If you don't take the vaccine, you have two choices which are forever available to you, ergo, to get it or to not get it. Once you get vaccinated, the choice to not get it is forever gone. Your freedom to make the choice to not get it is gone, either because you made that one-time choice or because you were forced to do so. Make no mistake, if you think it's the right thing to do, by all means do it, just keep in mind, there is no going back.

At least, that's how I look at it.

--Wag--
A couple of days ago you said "With all of that said, I don't begrudge anyone getting the vaccine either. We're all going to get Covid at some point, though. Count on that.". I share your viewpoint totally.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts