National Gun Forum banner
81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
AZHerper
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
I've known the science associated with mRNA vaccines for a long time in sparkling clarity. I take it that you didn't even bother to read my post.

·
Salmon Slayer
685 Posts
It's about control.

·
Jesus Saves
8,293 Posts

·
Jesus Saves
8,293 Posts
Here's an article dated in Dec 2017 and speaks about the potential of mRNA after successful results in Guinea Pigs

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,634 Posts
It's about control.
Winner winner chicken dinner!

I'll add this and then I'm going to bow out of this thread. It's becoming a train wreck and I hold some responsibility for that.

We went from being told that the vax had a 90% efficacy rate and if you got it you were immune, couldn't get covid and you could have your freedoms back to...well maybe its not 90% effective and it will just lessen symptoms and hospitalizations to wait....the effectiveness wears off after a few months and you're going to need a booster, by the way, put your mask back on, stay 6 feet away and we'll see you in 6 months for your next booster.
Oh, you haven't had a booster?, sorry you're no longer considered fully vaccinated. (This is coming)
But wait there's more, The vaccine does not stop you from getting covid, you carry the same viral load and are just as contagious as someone that's unvaxxed.

The vax works so good that you now need it to keep your job, and in some cities, need a vax card to attend public events or go to dinner in restaurants. Soon you"ll likely need it to fly domestically.

Did I mention that the CDC revised the long standing definition of vaccine just prior to the emergency use authorization of these covid vaxxes?

And I'm the one that's hopeless?
Some of us understand things in sparkling clarity as well.

And this is simply the control aspect, I haven't even touched on the mountain of evidence that speaks to the safety of these vaccines or the fact that VAERS is extremely underreported because doctors REFUSE to connect the significant uptick in cardiovascular and female reproductive issues that they are seeing in patients to the vaccines.

You have countries and states with 90+% vax rates that are seeing some of the highest covid cases they've seen since this pandemic started and prior to people being vaxxed.

At what point do people admit #1 that the vax doesn't work, especially not how it was sold to you (and it may be dangerous) and #2 this was never about a virus its always been about control?

Lastly, what I typed above is not hyperbole. You can fine reputable sources for any claim I've made if you choose to look past the main stream media to some trusted alternative news sites that are actually telling the truth and saying... "Whoa...hold up, we have a BIG problem here."

·
Live Free
3,875 Posts
If you listen to or read the news you are bombarded by Covid, Covid, Covid every day, so until this morning I intentionally ignored this thread. My bad! Should have continued ignoring this. The mRNA vaccines have not proven much yet in my opinion. They were supposedly going to end the pandemic, but of course the pandemic cannot end because the populace will not be in fear anymore. So now we need more boosters for a virus that is mutating and seemingly losing its virility as it mutates. But the vaccines don’t prevent the virus as was originally said, and still is by some crackpot politicians, but now supposedly they make it milder if/when you get the virus. Wonder what the story line will be next week? The efficacy of these mRNA vaccines is questionable, but so are most all of the supposed facts we are being fed.

When this China virus started, my wife and I refined our daily vitamin/supplements to include a larger amount of vitamin C, D-3, and Zinc, as they were found to help build a stronger natural resistance in your body. They are not a guarantee or anything of that sort, but a help. Up until we were vaccinated back in March we were directly exposed to Covid once and pretty sure twice. No mask and personal physical contact with the other individual. When about 8 hours later we were notified the person had Covid we self quarantined and then were tested and found negative. We finally got the vaccine a couple months later and it made us both nasty sick for 36 hours on the first jab, not bad on the second. But in all of this we do not and have not wore masks unless we absolutely have to. My wife wanted the vaccine initially because she was fearful since I battled with cancer about five years ago, but neither of us have any intention of getting jabbed again. We intend to live free and eventually die…free! When the Lord takes us home, we are happy to be with Him forever! Until then we do not intend to be slaves to fear mongers and liars. Yes, that is our choice, and we are not pushing it on anyone else, and we are A-okay with different opinions. Now I think I will depart from this thread…

·
AZHerper
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
If you listen to or read the news you are bombarded by Covid, Covid, Covid every day, so until this morning I intentionally ignored this thread. My bad! Should have continued ignoring this. The mRNA vaccines have not proven much yet in my opinion. They were supposedly going to end the pandemic, but of course the pandemic cannot end because the populace will not be in fear anymore. So now we need more boosters for a virus that is mutating and seemingly losing its virility as it mutates. But the vaccines don’t prevent the virus as was originally said, and still is by some crackpot politicians, but now supposedly they make it milder if/when you get the virus. Wonder what the story line will be next week? The efficacy of these mRNA vaccines is questionable, but so are most all of the supposed facts we are being fed.

When this China virus started, my wife and I refined our daily vitamin/supplements to include a larger amount of vitamin C, D-3, and Zinc, as they were found to help build a stronger natural resistance in your body. They are not a guarantee or anything of that sort, but a help. Up until we were vaccinated back in March we were directly exposed to Covid once and pretty sure twice. No mask and personal physical contact with the other individual. When about 8 hours later we were notified the person had Covid we self quarantined and then were tested and found negative. We finally got the vaccine a couple months later and it made us both nasty sick for 36 hours on the first jab, not bad on the second. But in all of this we do not and have not wore masks unless we absolutely have to. My wife wanted the vaccine initially because she was fearful since I battled with cancer about five years ago, but neither of us have any intention of getting jabbed again. We intend to live free and eventually die…free! When the Lord takes us home, we are happy to be with Him forever! Until then we do not intend to be slaves to fear mongers and liars. Yes, that is our choice, and we are not pushing it on anyone else, and we are A-okay with different opinions. Now I think I will depart from this thread…
Happy New Year to you and your wife!

·
Last Stand on Earth
4,697 Posts
We finally got the vaccine a couple months later and it made us both nasty sick for 36 hours on the first jab, not bad on the second.
Since there is no actual virus in the vaccine, that’s your body’s hostile reaction what they introduced that makes you so sick. Some have no effects, some have side effects so severe, it permanently damages their nervous system as in CDC confirmed side effects of Giuliano Barres Syndrome, temporary damage like Belle’s Palsy, myocarditis (inflammation around the heart) that causes heart failure and cardiac arrest, and cerebral area thrombosis (blood clots) which causes strokes.

@gvaldeg1 @Mad Scientist @Speed
You are all right to a degree. First, the Ebola vaccine that was approved was not a true mRNA vaccine. It was an adenovirus based vaccine which delivers replication deficient DNA to the cell nucleus to produce mRNA that in turn is used to create the proteins. J&J uses this approach in their covid vaccine. That’s what makes J&J different. The Ebola vaccine was not approved in the US until… wait for it… December 2019.

True mRNA vaccines like the Pfizer vaccine encapsulates the mRNA for delivery which bypasses the DNA delivery. mRNA delivery in a vaccine was never used in any approved vaccine. None ever made it past stage 2 trials prior to the Covid vaccines.

·
Live Free
3,875 Posts
Since there is no actual virus in the vaccine, that’s your body’s hostile reaction what they introduced that makes you so sick. Some have no effects, some have side effects so severe, it permanently damages their nervous system as in CDC confirmed side effects of Giuliano Barres Syndrome, temporary damage like Belle’s Palsy, myocarditis (inflammation around the heart) that causes heart failure and cardiac arrest, and cerebral area thrombosis (blood clots) which causes strokes.

@gvaldeg1 @Mad Scientist @Speed
You are all right to a degree. First, the Ebola vaccine that was approved was not a true mRNA vaccine. It was an adenovirus based vaccine which delivers replication deficient DNA to the cell nucleus to produce mRNA that in turn is used to create the proteins. J&J uses this approach in their covid vaccine. That’s what makes J&J different. The Ebola vaccine was not approved in the US until… wait for it… December 2019.

True mRNA vaccines like the Pfizer vaccine encapsulates the mRNA for delivery which bypasses the DNA delivery. mRNA delivery in a vaccine was never used in any approved vaccine. None ever made it past stage 2 trials prior to the Covid vaccines.
I was/am very much aware. So far the jab has caused the only suffering my wife and I have experienced from this fiasco. Like I said, we only did get it to ease her concerns during earlier stages.

·
Last Stand on Earth
4,697 Posts
I was/am very much aware. So far the jab has caused the only suffering my wife and I have experienced from this fiasco. Like I said, we only did get it to ease her concerns during earlier stages.
I figured you knew that. The reason I phrased it the way I did is because all of the side effects I listed are know to be immune responses to viral infections. That means that those who experience them, would likely have experienced them with the actual virus. Again, you probably know this but the information is for everyone who reads the post.

·
Registered
20 Posts
There's only three choices. 1) Take a shot of non-functioning COVID pieces (e.g. J&J) to train your immune system. 2) Take a shot of mRNA that teaches your cells to make a non-functioning COVID piece (e.g. Pfizer) to train your immune system. 3) Get infected with the actual working live COVID virus.

I think COVID is deadly because I see hospitals that are still flooded with cases -- this never happened with "the flu". I personally know people who have become permanently disabled due to COVID. I know friends-of-friends who have died of COVID. I've lost contact with a friend who lives out of town. He isn't returning my texts or calls. Last I heard he has COVID. I'm worried.

On the other hand, in my whole life, I've never heard of anyone being hospitalized, or calling out permanently disabled or dead from work, because of "the flu". Never. Not one time in decades. This all started recently, with COVID. Back in the day, we saw going to work with "the flu" as being a manly choice. COVID is not "the flu" and it is causing death and severe life changing consequences to many people in my life. There's also the data.

So I got 3 shots. Each time I felt tired and my muscles were sore as my immune system learned to fight the dead virus pieces. I watched TV and lazed on the couch for a day. Easy breezy lemon squeezy. I'm also taking vitamins.

Your beliefs and your results may vary.

After far as not worrying about it? I'm not. God will decide what ultimately happens to me. But I am extremely happy with my results, so far. Went on a cruise a few weeks ago. Had a BLAST. They are almost giving away tickets. Didn't worry about COVID, not even for a moment. Drank and ate way too much. Been going to concerts, too.

Yes, I am biased. I have an advanced degree and background in Logic Scientific Fields and Natural Scientific Fields. So, that's where my opinions come from. I'm so far beyond an arm chair YouTube scientist, that it's indescribable. I'm the real thing. I thank Edward Jenner? for discovering vaccines and thank the pharma companies that have learned how to make them far safer than they were back in Edward's day. As far as the worries such as "tracking me with chips", for example, I'm not going there because it would be a waste of time. Let's just keep it layman simple: I'm pretty sure it's way cheaper and more effective to track me using my cell phone, tax return, credit card, CCP, drivers license, internet browser, computer operating system, security cameras, and so on.

Having said all of that, I DO actually respect your opinion if you decided not to get the vaccine. There's no such thing as the last line in a lab book. There are always exceptions, new information, and broken paradigms. Besides, if I'm right, the world could use a little depopulation. So, I'm not going to shout or get aggravated. We are all rolling the dice, every time we roll out of bed, one way or another.

Good luck to us all. We're going to need it.

* I didn't profreed this. Too much work just writing it. I'm sure I said something(s) dumb or wrong. Please take it all with a grain of salt and do your own research.

·
Aim true !
12,724 Posts
My wife and i got our 3 shots. My son had 2 before he got the rona. He recovered quick. The wife and i did not get it as far as we know. I did have elevated blood sugars for a week. I had that with my 1st shot too. Her son and his g/f were over the other day. He found out yesterday he has the rona. So now this is the second exposure to us.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
56,689 Posts
No flu hospitalizations or deaths in the US?

CDC estimates that flu has resulted in 9 million infections– 41 million illnesses, 140,000 – 710,000 hospitalizations and 12,000 – 52,000 deaths annually between 2010 and 2020 in the US.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
This virus must be taken seriously. I have it on good legal authority that 100,000 children are in serious trouble from the China virus. HHS numbers say she was off by around 97,000. It's a good thing she didn't swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help her God.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
There's only three choices. 1) Take a shot of non-functioning COVID pieces (e.g. J&J) to train your immune system. 2) Take a shot of mRNA that teaches your cells to make a non-functioning COVID piece (e.g. Pfizer) to train your immune system. 3) Get infected with the actual working live COVID virus.

I think COVID is deadly because I see hospitals that are still flooded with cases -- this never happened with "the flu". I personally know people who have become permanently disabled due to COVID. I know friends-of-friends who have died of COVID. I've lost contact with a friend who lives out of town. He isn't returning my texts or calls. Last I heard he has COVID. I'm worried.

On the other hand, in my whole life, I've never heard of anyone being hospitalized, or calling out permanently disabled or dead from work, because of "the flu". Never. Not one time in decades. This all started recently, with COVID. Back in the day, we saw going to work with "the flu" as being a manly choice. COVID is not "the flu" and it is causing death and severe life changing consequences to many people in my life. There's also the data.

So I got 3 shots. Each time I felt tired and my muscles were sore as my immune system learned to fight the dead virus pieces. I watched TV and lazed on the couch for a day. Easy breezy lemon squeezy. I'm also taking vitamins.

Your beliefs and your results may vary.

After far as not worrying about it? I'm not. God will decide what ultimately happens to me. But I am extremely happy with my results, so far. Went on a cruise a few weeks ago. Had a BLAST. They are almost giving away tickets. Didn't worry about COVID, not even for a moment. Drank and ate way too much. Been going to concerts, too.

Yes, I am biased. I have an advanced degree and background in Logic Scientific Fields and Natural Scientific Fields. So, that's where my opinions come from. I'm so far beyond an arm chair YouTube scientist, that it's indescribable. I'm the real thing. I thank Edward Jenner? for discovering vaccines and thank the pharma companies that have learned how to make them far safer than they were back in Edward's day. As far as the worries such as "tracking me with chips", for example, I'm not going there because it would be a waste of time. Let's just keep it layman simple: I'm pretty sure it's way cheaper and more effective to track me using my cell phone, tax return, credit card, CCP, drivers license, internet browser, computer operating system, security cameras, and so on.

Having said all of that, I DO actually respect your opinion if you decided not to get the vaccine. There's no such thing as the last line in a lab book. There are always exceptions, new information, and broken paradigms. Besides, if I'm right, the world could use a little depopulation. So, I'm not going to shout or get aggravated. We are all rolling the dice, every time we roll out of bed, one way or another.

Good luck to us all. We're going to need it.

* I didn't profreed this. Too much work just writing it. I'm sure I said something(s) dumb or wrong. Please take it all with a grain of salt and do your own research.
So....perhaps you can explain 2 points.
1- Explain bow a vaccine that does not stop you from getting or transmitting Covid protects anyone from getting Covid.
2- All the newer strains of Covid are affecting the vaccinated worse than the non vaccinated public.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
So....perhaps you can explain 2 points.
1- Explain bow a vaccine that does not stop you from getting or transmitting Covid protects anyone from getting Covid.
2- All the newer strains of Covid are affecting the vaccinated worse than the non vaccinated public.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1. I can't -- because it doesn't. Would you like to rephrase the question?

2. That would be astonishing! I wonder why the J&J vaccines would do that, but similar vaccines don't do that with pneumonia, shingles, chickenpox, polio, or measles? Show me the raw non-analyzed data. I'll statistically analyze it myself, and will let you know. Please don't give me "news" articles by "journalists". If their statistical analysis are right, then I shouldn't have a gun in my house, opioids should be legalized, bigger government is better for the people, and I shouldn't go on a cruise.

And again, I REALLY DO respect your decision to not vaccinate. I'm serious, not being sarcastic. I think we are in new territory? I personally, have no hard evidence just a gut feeling, that COVID is a military virus from China? If so, then it's probably designed to mutate to get around vaccines? We are in new territory, for sure? So it's possible that you're right? But, man, seems like a huge roll of the dice, to purposefully decide to wait to catch a live military virus without any vaccination? I'm having trouble seeing any advantage to that decision?

Anyway, I decided to get vaccinated 3x against COVID. I'll get a 4th as soon as they let me. I also got a pneumonia vaccine, since pneumonia is one of the biggest complications from COVID. I'm getting a 2nd pneumonia vaccine this summer. I'm taking vitamins and supplements. And I'm going to concerts and stuff, and living life without worrying about it, anymore. I'm done reading the "news" and wringing my hands. Hope you respect my decisions, too?

Good luck to us both, to our families and friends, and to the USA. Regardless of our decisions, I think we're ALL going to need it.

·
Super Moderator
13,326 Posts
I don't care for the discussions about conspiracy crap either. We agree on that point.

But two things come to mind:

1. The CDC, FDA, HHS, etc. keep changing their damn minds. And have done so all along. Of course, I also believe in science and as we learn more about how it works, we can better defend against it. So, if they change their minds because of new discoveries, I'm okay with it. If, however, they change their minds because of unscientific reasons, I'm not interested. Yes, it's been happening all along, as you already know.

2. The vaccines don't work. They don't stop this illness. It is alleged that it makes the illness less severe but I'm not seeing that other than in the "journalistic" write ups that you are opposed to (I'm opposed to them as well). Go look at the data. The Johns Hopkins University site has been collecting the data from the very beginning and you can see the data for every state. Vaccinations go up. Infections go up. With the advent of Omicron, infections are skyrocketing all over the world.

Human beings cannot stop a virus. We develop and administer vaccinations and hope for the best. We haven't stopped the common cold. Never even come close. BTW, the common cold is ALSO a type of coronavirus. Go figure.

With all of that said, I don't begrudge anyone getting the vaccine either. We're all going to get Covid at some point, though. Count on that.

--Wag--

81 - 100 of 127 Posts