National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
18,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This nonsense about SBR or not SBR drives me crazy. And the NFA bs. Some agent in the ATF can just on a whim write and "opinion" and turn law abiding gun owners into felons. What a crock. If biden wins, these ATF agents will be making every gun illegal, simply by writing an "opinion", what a crock.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,079 Posts

Reactions: Kobs

· Registered
17,547 Posts
If i owned that in NY before the ruling i would have already been a felon.:cry:

Reactions: Speed

· Registered
18,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So according to this guy, some employee at the Honey Badger company copied and pasted the description from their SBR version (with a stock) into the pistol. So now the "intent" of the pistol is to be shouldered. So the company should simply change the line that says "2 position STOCK" to "stabilizing brace" and everything will be cool....of the ATF agent now has a bug.

· RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,534 Posts
The NFA just need to be dismantled. That would fix this crap real quick.
Yeah like here, the federal police is actually writing gun laws.... what the 😲....It blows one's mind. Hopefully the conservatives will fix OUR problems next elections.

Reactions: Mad Scientist

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,079 Posts
Take note as to who's behind this ......

· Ancient Gaseous Emanation
57,902 Posts
On Saturday the White House told the Washington Beacon that the administration would be looking into the ATF’s actions in order to ensure Second Amendment rights are not being violated.

The White House said, “The White House and leadership at the Department of Justice are reviewing this matter to ensure there is no interference with the ability of law-abiding citizens—including lawful firearms manufacturers—to exercise their constitutionally guaranteed liberties.”

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.