National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I am getting my first rifle in my name in 8 days, it will be a K31. I want to scope it, befor all you collectors have a fit, the scope mount requires NO mod's to the gun so its will be ok. The scope mount is a weaver style mount. I know these guns are pleanty accurate how they are but I like to reach full potiential, so that being said what are your scope suggestions for under 250-300? I do not have anymore to spend and do not want to spend anymore.
-Thanks Bruce

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
In your price range (and slightly under) I like the Nikon ProHunter and ProStaff models of scopes.

·
1911 addict
1,040 Posts
Leoupold is making a scope series in that price range. A friend of mine has one of the 3x9x40's and he likes it alot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Allm those scopes look great and I have looked at them. I found the Diopter factory sights that are like peeps for 350 at graff and sons. It's over my price that I said but these were made for the gun and I have experience with peep sights. If I change my mine I'll probly go with the leoupold scope because that's what I have on my other guns.
Thanks-Bruce

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.