National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone other than myself grow up in a family full of pranksters? If so then share them. Don't matter if you were the prankster or the prankee. I'll start off with my experiences.

Chainsaw prank - This was a prank done to me, my little brother, my girlfriend, and all our friends by my dad. We had all went and saw the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the theater and afterwards we went out to dinner and then came home and everyone spent the night and we all camped out in the family room. My dad had a little too much Cuervo in him and he thought it would be funny to wrap a greasy shop rag around his face and come into where we were sleeping and start up his chainsaw and keep it on full throttle and wave it all around. Needless to say it woke us all up and we all huddled up in the corner. Dad then shuts it off and laughs his ass off at us. Then mom wakes up and starts slapping my dad. All the while our hearts are all beating like 1,000 beats a second and it took us like an hour to get back to sleep. One funny thing was that one of my little brother's friends started crying.

Sunless tan prank - This prank was done to me by my little brother not this summer but last summer. While I was taking a shower, he went into my room and got my lotion and emptied it all out and replaced it with sunless tan cream. I then get out of the shower and dry off and then put the lotion on my arms, legs, and face. I then get dressed and go out to see some friends. After I met up with them they all were looking at me funny and asking what's wrong with me. I then go to a nearby parked car and look in the mirror and saw that my face was orange. I sure was the laughing stock of the crowd that day and worse yet, it took so much scrubbing to get it all off.

Halloween prank - This is by far the best prank I think I ever done and probably the meanest as well. This was Halloween when I was 13 and my friend and I decided to prank all the little kids who came to the house. My mom always has given out candy and carmel apples so we decided to "add" something to them. We then made up a mix of diuretic and laxative and then used a flavor injector and injected all the apples with the mix. Was a little of a lame prank because we wouldn't see the outcome of it, but we knew in our minds what would happen. :twisted: Now here's the hilarious part. One of my mom's friends came over a couple days later and she was talking about her son who was a victim of the tainted apples. I was evesdropping on my mom and her talking and I heard her say that her son was constipated for awhile, but it went away. I thought I was going to die laughing. :D

G

·
This was the BEST prank EVER played on me - never equaled!

June 21, 1977 ... that evening ... I got absolutely, HAD, taken, creamed, reamed and spit out
by the last person on Earth I'd ever suspect!

OK, let me preface this by telling you that I married one of the funniest gals I've ever known. She's very cleverly disguised as a third grade public school teacher - which is even makes her more disarming! We've been laughing for the past 24 years and I've loved every minute of it! I love to laugh - life's been very good!

I like to poke fun - good natured fun - at people - play around with them - nothing serious - just good old fashioned good natured fun! I've always been careful not to let anyone make ME look like a fool and was quite successful until June 21, 1977 - my 37th birthday!

I once discussed 'surprise parties' to my - then fiancee - now my lovely wife of 24 years. I merely stated (haughtily) that someone 'd have to go a LONG way to trick ME into stumbling into a 'surprise party' - "like a moron!"

I smugly knew that she'd rise to the occasion and throw me one - I thought it'd be a hoot to outfox her and make good my statement about being SO in touch and immune to such foolishness!

I waited throughout that year ... nothing.

The next year I kept my guard up ... nothing.

I forgot about it.

Four years later my 37th birthday was approaching and I hadn't thought of it for a long time by then.

We had dinner reservations at the Bandini House, in Old Town, San Diego for my 37th birthday - just the two of us.

Gale took her time puttering around until we were late leaving the house - I was a bit torqued!!!

By the time we FINALLY got to the Bandini House - an hour late - we had lost our reservations and there was going to be a two hour wait. I said nothing but I was HOT under the collar!!!

We walked down to another restaurant, the Hamberguesa - and they seated us in about twenty minutes - I was still quiet and grim ... mad as heck ... I preferred the Bandini House!

When were led to the fairly large open sky patio in the middle about 50 of my closest friends and colleagues stood up and shouted SURPRISE!

Got me! :eek:

About ten minutes into our meal there was a commotion at the entrance to the patio! An old hag of a bag woman was in a tussle with a manager and a waiter trying to get past them into the patio! She pointed a bony finger at me and said in her thick South Philly accent, "Scotty, you SOB, I've been looking for you for TWELVE YEARS!"

My guests were shocked!

I stood transfixed! :shock:

Then she shouted, "You left me PREGNANT back in Norristown (PA, where I had worked summers, slagg'en in a steel mill)!

I managed to get out, "You must have me confused with someone else!"

I looked down to see my then fiancee and guests with expressions of shock :shock: :shock: :shock: and dismay :eek: :eek: :eek: on their faces.

I broke out in a major sweat - enough to soak a tee shirt and dress shirt in a minute, or so.

She - still pointing accusingly - said, "No - you drove a blue 1956 Chevy and had two friends named MIKE AND DENNY (two of my best Philly friends)!"

There could be NO mistake! She was DEAD ON - and I was just plain DEAD!

My brain was screaming to my legs to "run away, FAST!" - as well as trying to calculate back child support ... for 12 years! All I was able to physically manage to do was to knock my knees together continuously and soak my dark blue shirt in sweat!

After a very long - prolonged silence - everyone in the room began to laugh and Gale told the 'old crone' to stop - Gale said, "He's had enough!"

The old crone was, as it turned out, was an amateur actress in grey wig and homeless costume - complete with a shopping cart full of homeless junk! She was, in reality, a drop dead gorgeous blonde, about a 22-23 year old college student majoring in ‘film.’

Gale had given her all the information about the mill, friends and car. The actress has perfected the South Philly dialect - and it was PERFECT! She sounded just like an old female Rocky Balboa!!!

Gale had also slipped the owner an extra hundred to stage the 'commotion' with the 'bag lady in the entryway to the patio!' He later gleefully explained it to the other 100 or so diners there who were equally amused at the spectacle!

Once out of her scraggily grey old lady wig, old house dress and rolled down stockings, she sang Happy Birthday to me! ... I don't remember it!

I've never felt so utterly stupid in my life - or since - for the past 30 years!

Gale has shown me on MANY occasions since, that she is MORE than my equal when it comes to sneaky underhanded 'gotcha games!'!'

She had set a benchmark that I've never been able to equal
:-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Now that is funny! I am laughing my butt off! I can picture it all and think it would be a life changing experience! :lol: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Stealing someone's rear license plate is always a funny trick.

G

·
For a year I told my G/F at the time that my birthday was April 1st. so for a year I dated her and April 1st. rolled around and she took off work early and baked a cake and bought me a present. She had invited my parents to come over to my house and they couldn't figure out why they were invited. They thought that she was going to perpose to me or something. Well , she was there with me and they showed up and then she got my present out and went out to her car and carried in a birthday cake and said , Happy Birthday. MY mother said, "today isn't his birthday, it's the 14th" and that's when I started ducking but not fast enough. I was wearing the birthday cake and I still to this day laugh about it. We stopped dating also about the time she thru the cake.

G

·
Back in the day, I had a boss that would do the same routine each and every morning. He'd come in the door, say a very gruff "Morning" to those of us around, go into his office and slam the door shut.

So, one day we took the hinges off his door...

He didn't find the incident very funny, but when the door came crashing down on the ground, there was no work to be done for about an hour, because nobody could stop laughing.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Back in the 1970's when I lived in Florida I had a boss that was fun to work with. One morning I put a christmas light blinker in line on his calculator. It took a few minutes to warm up and then it would cut the power on and off.

It drove him crazy until he traced that wire down to the wall plug and found the blinker device. He paid me back many times after that with similar stuff. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts