National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good day, ladies and gentlemen, from Lawton OK. Please be grand stewards of our American Land. Cleanliness is next to Christian Godliness. Do not tolerate a litterbug! Teach your children and grandchildren to not be slobs if you haven't already. Anyone who litters America, hates America. Call 911 on your smartphone if you see somebody littering. Get their plate number if you can. Please pass it on!

·
Aim true !
10,296 Posts
Strange intro. But welcome any ways.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howdy from just south of y’all in Texas
I loved the anti-litter signs that used to be posted along highways in Tx whenever I drove through the panhandle in the 1990's.
I hope Texas is still tough on litterbugs.

I wish Oklahoma were that conscientious about not being a slob.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,293 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Aim true !
10,296 Posts
I think he strives on the negative attention. He needs to get out of the cellar. And find a life.

Reactions: Popeye

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Strange intro. But welcome any ways.
Yes, Mr. Coalcracker, it's indeed very STRANGE in 2020 that an American would be so concerned about not wanting to see beer cans, candy wrappers and plastic cups lying all over the landscape as I commonly do these days, sir. I'm not a bad person because I take the time to walk over to a garbage can. Even in a redneck town like Lawton, there are still plenty of garbage cans and dumpsters available. I want to get to know more "weirdo clean freaks" as myself. We would be great buddies! As I've said before, if you love America, you don't trash America.

"Keep America Beautiful"
Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think he strives on the negative attention. He needs to get out of the cellar. And find a life.

Coalcracker, wanting to see America free of trash is a POSITIVE thing and not a NEGATIVE thing. Do you find beer cans, potato chips bags, old socks, and coke cans beautiful all over people's lawns and on your neighborhood streets? The coronavirus is keeping me shut in "the cellar" lately. That fact that you are responding here incessantly might mean you are self-quarantining too. That's' the responsible thing to do. I now have to socialize through social media. I can't contact with people in person. It's called social distancing.

·
Aim true !
10,296 Posts
We don't have a litter problem on folks lawns or the streets. But out on the mountain we do. And the stuff folks dump. Make great targets. And no self quarantine for me. I enjoy the outdoors to much.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,936 Posts
Don't like litter? Quit complaining, get up off your dead ass and go pick it up.

See? Its easy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts