National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to NGF, Alabama native living in South Dakota. Was looking for a Gun forum to join and this one looked like what I was looking for! Own guns, shoot guns, buy, sell and trade guns. I don’t reload ammo but pick up brass for those who do.

·
Live Free
3,500 Posts
Welcome from west Texas! I used to live in northwest Iowa; Sioux Falls was where we went when we needed stuff from the city. Good governor there in South Dakota!

·
Aim true !
11,961 Posts
Welcome on board.

Reactions: Kingfisher69

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,897 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. I'm still trying to absorb what culture shock it may be from AL to SD not to mention thermal shock. There was a mini-migration to the Bakkens but that's one state up and a few degrees colder come winter time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Greetings and welcome to the forum. I'm still trying to absorb what culture shock it may be from AL to SD not to mention thermal shock. There was a mini-migration to the Bakkens but that's one state up and a few degrees colder come winter time.
It was a bit shocking. What was more shocking was the summers and how hot it actually gets here. The last 2 weeks we’ve seen temps over 95 with highs of 104 & 103 with humidity. Being a red state as Bama it seems a bit more red in SD. Coldest I’ve been was -30 with 30 mph winds. Yikes.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Glad you signed up -- happy to have you and btw - ROLL TIDE from central Bama

1 - 11 of 11 Posts