National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never said they were not reliable, they do KB. Accuracy, don't really care about some Special Agent Ramsey, I know what I have seen from my Glock, and others.

I would be curious to know if he has made any enhancements to his competition Glock, and what type of competition he is competing in. A Glock will make a fist size groups all day long, and that is good enough to win many competitions that are based on speed and dropping a popper target. As for a stock Glock shooting the same hole every time, not gonna happen.

I know there are people at Glock Talk who can shoot 10k times, in the same hole, from a mile out, but we all know who internet talk goes. Why, I once stood on the Pacific Coast in Seattle, and hit fist size groups on a target on the Atlantic Coast in Maine with my Kimber.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OUCH!

i have owned a few glocks over the years and can't say i'm a fan of them. i just couldn't get them to perform worth a crap. i found them all to be unreliable, but accuracy was decent. tons of people swear by them but until i take the time to learn more about them, i don't trust 'em and don't want one. no offense intended towards those who are pro-glock though, everyone needs to have the handgun(s) that they are comfortable with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts