National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my Glock 17 and Glock 32 to the range on Tuesday for a couple hours of range time. I am breaking in the new LoneWolf 9mm barrel and 3.5 lb connector that I installed. Things are coming together nicely.

The action of the trigger is very nice and the groups have shrunk considerably. I did use a box of the Blazer Brass and was very impressed with it. Then switched to American Eagle and did not do nearly as well. The new barrel may have a preference for different types of ammo and I will have to explore that further.

The stock model 32 in 357 sig did a good job also. Thats my next project, new 40 barrel I think and a 3.5 lb connector. The 357 sig round has quite a kick to it, one box of ammo was enough for me. It hits like a truck, much more violent than the 9 mm.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whompuss said:
I've got that barrel on my G-26, it does good with Federals.
Was your barrel a drop in fit or did you have to do some minor gunsmithing to get it to work?

Mine was a fine fit from the getgo!

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
sig232 said:
The action of the trigger is very nice and the groups have shrunk considerably. I did use a box of the Blazer Brass and was very impressed with it. Then switched to American Eagle and did not do nearly as well.
My "Baby" Desert Eagle likes Blazer Brass the most as well. The high priced self defense ammo didn't shoot as well. Some guns are like that. I have a Winchester Model 88 in .308 and it shoots Winchester White Box, generic FMJ .308 better than anything I can assemble from my loading bench. It almost defies logic, but the targets don't lie. Bill T.

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
Blazer brass shoots great in every handgun I have put it through. Hooray for cheap accurate ammo!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I've got a Lone Wolf barrel for my G27, but have not tried it out yet.

I don't shoot reloads, but wanted to support it affords.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts