National Gun Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GLOCK 21 Owners! Whats Your Opinion? OTHER THAN GRIP SIZE! We all know its for large hands. Thanks in advance! :-B-:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't own one but I'm looking to. I really liked the 22 and i wanna see how the .45 treats me.

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
Former G21 and G30 owner. Pretty much as you stated---a bit too large for me but manageable. I did carry each on a few occasions, the G30 was a bit too top heavy in my opinion. The G21 went in on trade for my Remington 700 in 22-250, and the recent trade of the G30 went to my current 45 choice, the SIG P220R SAO. Glock has come out with the G21SF---a grip reduced frame, mainly because of what we're discussing here now. I haven't tried it out, and haven't heard many reviews yet. I may do well in the future with a G36, but for now, I'm going back to the 1911 model on my next 45ACP pistol. More than likely a PT1911. My SIG is a keeper though.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Take a look at Glock's Model 21SF.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Popeye said:
Take a look at Glock's Model 21SF.
Yes, indeed! I have heard that the new Glock SF (small frame) is a nice fit for folks with small hands.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I carry a Glock 21 concealed. Of course I'm over 6' so it pretty much fits me. It's a good shoot.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
21 was too big for my hands as well.could have had the grip melted and molded but $$$.have you tried an m&p .45? not a glock but shoots well and has different grip sizes. they had a deal going on for $50 off and 2 free mags and it came w/ 2 mags. just a thought.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got a new Glock 21SF, 30, and a 22. I love the new 21SF. It's amazing what a slightly slimmer grip frame will do for the handling quality. They also just came out with a 30SF! I prefer my 21SF to my 22. Never had any problem from any of my Glocks, great guns!!

·
Super Moderator
12,621 Posts
Resurrecting a 13-year old thread?

Holy smoke.

--Wag--

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.