National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just seen a video on Yahoo's front page. I let Yahoo know how I felt about the issue. I think it is a slick move by the democrats and is a total crock.

While watching T.V. tonight I seen a commercial about global warming. I was then too angry.

Does people remember in the 60's when we where going to have a "ICE AGE"? What happen to that theory? Oh and by the way, Democrats where the ones who brought that up as well....

ARG!

G

·
Myth. Only 20 years ago, we were hearing these same worry warts complain about how Global Cooling was an issue, and how we were all going to die in an ice age.

The earth goes through natural changes all by itself. Look, there are volcanoes all over the world that put many more tons of hydrocarbons in the air than man could ever hope to do on his worst day. The earth seems to survive just fine with that.

Plus, if Rosie O'Dumbass and Michael Moore would shut their pie holes, there would be far less hot air injected in the atmosphere.

G

·
Kruz:

MYTH.... the planet has gone through climate changes for millions of years, and will long after we're gone.
... make that HUNDREDS of millions of years!

Probably, since before the Earth cooled.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

G

·
Yes, the North Pole is losing ice at an alarming rate. BUT- I also read that the South Pole is GAINING ice! The case for global warming makes sense to me, but the facts-all the facts-just don't add up.

G

·
The Earth has been through many changes over the eons,this is just another one but has mutated into a political issue,with :idea: algore :idea: winning the Oscar.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
*flame suit on*

While I don't think the current warming trends have anything to do with global warming, I do think as humans we are doing a lot to mess up the planet. We're using far too many non-renewable resources, and producing far too much trash.

There, I said it.................

G

·
Yes we should go to the rationing of goods as per household,with the help of the Government issuing agency's,we will clean our Planet for future generations,and put a stop to flagellates,the scorn of Global Warming.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
The Democrats are into scaring people, similar to a fundamentalism type religion, to gain membership and get a pile of money coming their way. They created the Global Warming theme to continue to control the herd of their emotional flock since so many of the greenie and other race based agendas begun in the 1960's have burned themselves out.

The farmers almanac has talked about climate changes for years. The risk of another ice age is far more of a reality than the dance of "Global Warming!" Notice all their issues have to have a "theme name" too. This is always picked up by the media because it can be spun in a way to create news. There are no facts to back up their BS claim but then they have never let a little issue like "Truth" or "facts" get in there way. Just my humble opinion. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts