National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I post, the pic will post, but the gold status bar does not make it all the way across the top; the three gold bars in the top right corner keep going like things are trying to load. Even though it does load, that same pic still also stays down in the reply section, so I want to post anopther one without posting that one again, I have to refresh the page and then delete that item in the replay section. Really frustrating and slowing things down. This is also happening on the S&W forum as well.

Suggestions?

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,271 Posts
After posting an image, the reply box hasn't cleared out, the image just posted remains.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
11,912 Posts
Hmmm, I posted about 100 memes today without an issue but if I was to guess its most likely a forum SW bug.
I'm on a Mac using Safari.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,271 Posts
Windows 10 using Firefox for me.

·
Administrator
399 Posts
When that happens simply delete the one in the text editor.

If you are seeing the orange indicator is means it is still loading, so it sounds like maybe the browser lagged?

Testing Images

- Cricket

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Must be browser lagging because I used to be able to post as fastas I could hit copy/paste/post. Happens on this and the S&W forum; been happening for several days now. Using Firefox, Win 10

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Must be browser lagging because I used to be able to post as fastas I could hit copy/paste/post. Happens on this and the S&W forum; been happening for several days now. Using Firefox, Win 10

Let's see what happens when I do not refresh and backspace

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am having the same issue on several of their forums with the new software.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
11,912 Posts
I just had the hang up happen replying to a regular post.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to know I am not alone in this; whenever I hit post reply, the three bars just keep going even though the post is posted; same for the L2R line across the top; it acts like it isn't loading, but things upload. The only time it doesn't happen is when someone else is posting in the same thread between mine; otherwise I have to refresh to get the old reply out of the bottom reply window so it does not duplicate.

So, what's up Cricket?

·
Administrator
399 Posts
The techs are still working on tracking this issue down.

It has been a tough one to troubleshoot as I cannot replicate it.

- Cricket

1 - 11 of 11 Posts