National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

lots of selfish hording going on in the news in stores next people maybe kicking in your door for you stash , always good to be prepared a step ahead of them, you never know whats next in life good luck on the government helping you​

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i never look for trouble but if this cracks bad and trouble looks for me, ill on a hill top looking down on thee at 400 to 500 yards you will never see it coming after a loud pop!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Ok that’s a bit much. This is way over hyped. Relax and enjoy the quiet and lack of traffic. You only need a few rounds anyway if you do it right. If there is a apocalyptic hoard on your lawn, just shoot one and leave it there. The others will get the message.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ok that’s a bit much. This is way over hyped. Relax and enjoy the quiet and lack of traffic. You only need a few rounds anyway if you do it right. If there is a apocalyptic hoard on your lawn, just shoot one and leave it there. The others will get the message.
yeah your right a a scare:yikes1: crow a day will keep the vultures away:lol:

·
Super Moderator
11,358 Posts
Sure. You can support any conspiratorial fear-mongering theory you like with a little Googling.

--Wag--

Reactions: Speed

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
were not in kansas any more Dorthy were heading down a bloody red road soon:popcorn2::yikes1:

·
Aim true !
10,297 Posts
Over paranoia is causing all the headaches . People need to take a step back. And think before they panic. But a lot do not think rationally when something comes up. The media sure is not helping.

·
Barney
107 Posts
Interestingly I went through a month of post hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico before we could get out and back to the states. We had a home there that we sold last spring. We were there when both hurricanes hit back to back. Many of my neighbors stayed there. No electric, no running water, no gas, no nothing from early September to the middle of December. Guess what? No roving bands of wild men raping, ravaging and breaking into people's houses to steal their toilet paper. We actually went out at night to our neighborhood bar with flashlights and set in the candle light with our friends drinking warm beer, then wandering safely home. The most sought after survival tool was a solar phone charger.

·
Live Free
2,879 Posts
i never look for trouble but if this cracks bad and trouble looks for me, ill on a hill top looking down on thee at 400 to 500 yards you will never see it coming after a loud pop!
You say you never look for trouble, but you sound like you can hardly wait; sorta like the liberal cliche “never waste a good crisis.” You sound like you are itching for a fight. Try turning off your television and ignoring social media for a week...you will calm down.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Need something to worry about? Whatcha gona do when Yellowstone blows up and buries half the country in ash and blots out the sun for a couple years.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Which is why I fear human stupidity far more than any virus, bar none.

--Wag--
wakeup were going to look like madmax soon truckers

are going to ambushed :yikes1:hijacked for there food and toilet paper supply on the highways i heard the national guard being called out to protect truck stops

·
Aim true !
10,297 Posts
Great movie. I like all the Mad Max films. But it's not going to happen.

Reactions: Wag

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Great movie. I like all the Mad Max films. But it's not going to happen.
dont get over confident like general Robert e. lee did
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gettysburg_campaign
Lee had numerous misunderstandings that shaped his strategy. Lee misread Northern opinion by his reliance on anti-war Copperhead newspapers for northern public opinion. Reading them, he assumed the Yankees must be just as war weary as southerners, and did not appreciate the determination of the Lincoln Administration. Lee did know he was seriously short of supplies for his own army, so he planned the campaign primarily as a full-scale raid that would seize supplies.[SUP][10][/SUP] He wrote:If we can baffle them [Yankees] in their various designs this year & our people are true to our cause...our success will be certain.
key
The lack of Stuart's cavalry intelligence kept Lee unaware that his army's normally sluggish foe had moved as far north as it had. It was only after a spy hired by Longstreet, Henry Thomas Harrison, reported it that Lee found out his opponent had crossed the Potomac and was following him nearby.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts