National Gun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,730 Posts
"To fire the pistol, rotate the barrel into the fire notch, press the crossbolt safety button and pull the double-action trigger."

Altor Corp. Well known quality firearm manufacturer. Think I've seen that name in the toy isle.

·
Aim true !
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was google searching to see what else they make. I was thinking too i saw the brand some where. Not coming up with anything.

·
Registered
13,253 Posts
No mention of caliber but i'm guessing it's somewhere between plastic pellet and nerf?

·
Aim true !
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
.380 and 9mm MSRP for the .380 version is set at $119. MSRP for the 9mm version is set at $129.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,368 Posts
I think I'll stick with what I have.

·
Registered
13,253 Posts
Oh it's a real gun?I thought it was a real joke!

·
Aim true !
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it's real. Looks like a toy or something though. Not something i would want.

·
Registered
13,253 Posts
Looks more like a heat gun than anything.

·
Registered
13,730 Posts
That's a big thing for one shot.

At least with a derringer you have two shots at him/her/it.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
a massed produced legal "zip gun".........

about as simple and one could make. Here is a video......about the loading and the trigger operation. the trigger is designed in a way that as you pull the trigger, your finger is supose to slip off the trigger at the the most rearward movement and it springs the trigger back forward so the firing pin/striker spring and trigger return spring are one in the same???.....

actually, i think that for as simple as it is with so few parts....it is beauty in simplicity.......but that is about all i see as it is still too big, too bulky to be a pocket gun....especially a single shot.... and therefore not practical at least for me....

but i do imagine that sooner or later we will see a 45 colt/410 gauge version. Those dang cheap Leinad/Cobray derringers still sell and sell well enough..

here is a link to a video.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
now....compare that to this modern firing replica of a WW2 Liberator.....

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Ok you fired 1 round missed what next call time out to reload????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts