National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One more comment about my shooting trip today and I will shut up about it.

I just wanted you all to know that after this 31 year old German PHD fired a battery of handguns including a sig 245, sig 232, Glock 17 9mm, Kimber Gold Match 45 acp, Ruger Bisley Vaquero 45 LC and a Ruger Target 22 Red Dot Scope, that he hands down, hands down, selected the Kimber Gold Match 45 acp as his favorite shooter. He was a dead eye with it and jumping like a little kid.

The German passed on the German Sigs and went for the American GI 45 acp!!! Yea! ;) ;)

Really pissed off my shooting buddy that owned the sig 232 and the Glock 17!! :cry:

G

·
My Kimber Gold Match is the best shooting pistol in my safe, and the best looking. The quality far outstrips the Colts.
And Glocks- they do real good with a competition barrel and trigger job. But you still have a butt ugly pistol. If a woman, would be a two bagger!

G

·
whompuss said:
My Kimber Gold Match is the best shooting pistol in my safe, and the best looking. The quality far outstrips the Colts.
And Glocks- they do real good with a competition barrel and trigger job. But you still have a butt ugly pistol. If a woman, would be a two bagger!
LOL. I do not think that many people (even Glock lovers) would ever suggest that a Glock is a good looking pistol... but come on now, a two bagger? That is just plain harsh. :mrgreen:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Calling a Glock a "Two Bagger" is downright mean! Maybe a bag and a half! ;) ;)

·
Registered
761 Posts
sig232 said:
Calling a Glock a "Two Bagger" is downright mean! Maybe a bag and a half! ;) ;)

How can you have half a bag? Wouldn't it then just be a piece of cloth with a handle attached to it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts