National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Retired General to Speak in DC amid Support for Presidential Run | Military.com
The Secret Movement to Draft General James Mattis for President - The Daily Beast

General Mattis is a retired 4 star and former Commander of CentCom in the Middle East. The Obama administration forced him out because he insisted on telling the politicians the truth.

The thinking by those want to draft General Mattis for president is that he does a third party run for the general election with the intent of collecting enough Electoral College votes to prevent both Trump and Hillary from winning the 270 votes needed. That would throw the election into the House of Representatives and General Mattis would be the compromise candidate

I like some of his quotes

16 Best Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis Quotes

Example: . “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

·
Registered
9,128 Posts
OK he is a little late to the show. Sounds like a great way to put Hillary or Bernie in office.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
20,904 Posts
Maybe he could be Trump's VP?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
OK he is a little late to the show. Sounds like a great way to put Hillary or Bernie in office.
My thoughts exactly, any third party candidate would be a disaster. Now if the hildabeast got the nomination and bernie ran as a third party candidate that might work out well.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I keep hoping for a stroke for Witch Hilly. Bernie is so old he is more than likely already dead and too damned dumb to know it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts