National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've read some very interesting stuff on this forum over the last few months. So I've finally registered so I can give a little back.

I have a mate over here in Australia who I think tou guys might find interesting. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Watch "Wild Pigs. Boars. Eradication using. Spotter Plane. Benelli M2" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/K3eE0XwiDTs

· Premium Member
9,922 Posts
You forgot the one where he floats down the river and shoots then from his canoe. Where is Australia are you? My nephew is in Griffin near Sidney.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
32,975 Posts
Welcome from NC!

· Super Moderator
6,145 Posts
Welcome to the National Gun Forum! I'm working with an Aussie on my job site now. Getting use to the "mate" thing yall say.

· Super Moderator
6,145 Posts
For a while I didn't know what a bobby dazzler was. Kept going on with it laughing with everyone when it was said till I said "what gives with this bobby dazzler thing?" Now I know.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha... Bobby Dazzler is probably not something you would hear in an Australian City these days. Along with most of the other Ozzy slang as our Citys are full of foreigners these days. It's still very much alive in the more remote rural Area's like where I come from though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.