National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder where all these gang bangers get their guns! They seem to be armed to the teeth! Whats up with that????

·
Registered
648 Posts
What many people can't seem to comprehend is how may of the illegal weapons come from south of the border. I remember seeing a study somewhere that concluded that most of the illegal weapons in the world came from outside the US.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gang bangers steal their guns. They are criminals, they break into homes, cars, stores ect and steal all they need. They also buy guns on the black market, just like they do drugs...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Darn Bangers! If guns are registered that will surely keep them out of the hands of the baggy pants set! ;)

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
longcolt said:
Darn Bangers! If guns are registered that will surely keep them out of the hands of the baggy pants set! ;)
Not necessarily..... In SA all our guns had to be licensed and registered, and still it has the highest incidence of gun crime in the world. If the baddy wants one, he'll get one......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ICM856 said:
Gang bangers steal their guns. They are criminals, they break into homes, cars, stores ect and steal all they need. They also buy guns on the black market, just like they do drugs...
Exactly, I had a legally purchased S&W 6904 stolen from my truck, azzhOle broke out the window with the NRA decal to find it.
Took pistol with 12+1 Black Talons.
Cops told me that gun would probably be used in a drug killing and then thrown into a river, no evidence...
Also said any gun decal makes vehicle a target for thieves- that makes sense too.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Yeah, Whomp, I quit displaying my NRA Life, JPFO, etc stickers, as well as any political stuff. I stand up for my associations and beliefs person-to-person and I'm not going to change any minds with a work of art on my bumper or window.

I have to take the same advice I give CCW and self-defense students, i.e., whenever you can, minimize your profile and don't give BGs an excuse. That would include cowardly a$$hols who would break out a window because of the candidate I might support.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
gunrnr said:
Yeah, Whomp, I quit displaying my NRA Life, JPFO, etc stickers, as well as any political stuff. I stand up for my associations and beliefs person-to-person and I'm not going to change any minds with a work of art on my bumper or window.

I have to take the same advice I give CCW and self-defense students, i.e., whenever you can, minimize your profile and don't give BGs an excuse. That would include cowardly a$$hols who would break out a window because of the candidate I might support.

Good sound advice. I do the same.

It always amazes me the number of people running around in Portland with the "Kerry/Edwards" stickers on their cars. Its been years! I can't wait to remove stickers following an election, especially if my choice loses. I guess its the liberal attempt at rubbing your nose in their agenda!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
sig232 said:
It always amazes me the number of people running around in Portland with the "Kerry/Edwards" stickers on their cars. Its been years! I can't wait to remove stickers following an election, especially if my choice loses. I guess its the liberal attempt at rubbing your nose in their agenda!
Oh yeah, Portland, land of reeeeeallly louuuud libs -- I went there often over the yrs as part of my soon-to-be-former-job.

It's always been humorous to me to see them trying to keep up with their loony counterparts in Seattle. It seems that the scourge of liberalism has spread up the Pacific coastline like the cancer that it is. We have their wannabee little brothers -- oh, 'scuse me -- non-gender-specific siblings here in NM, but we try to keep them in either Taos, Santa Fe, or Corrales. One of their favorite pastimes is to put really offensive (often profane) anti-war / anti-Bush stickers right next to their fading Swiftboat John stickers. Or for the really dyed in the wool libs, next to their Nader, Kucinich, or Algore stickers. I see them almost every day.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I thought this was cute, got it via e-mail this am.
Unique to Portland!

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
In the immortal words of Larry the Cable Guy, "Now I don't care who you are, thasss FUNNY!"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts