National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
Now see, If you're entire military was composed of that, they could just run up to the enemy and shoot them in the head.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
Some folks can't handle the truth.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
OK I understand the nonstick boobs ( silicone ) and I understand the M4. I even sort of understand the loose 5.56 rounds in the gun belt, but what is with the shopping cart full of BX cable?
Maybe it's for a zip line ... of sorts....

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
You know y'all are talking about women like they were sex objects, right?

Alan

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
I didn't mean for you to stop. It's not a problem, really.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
What a waste of good bait.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
The picture posted claiming to be her is a completely different person than the pic in her avatar.

also, the picture posted claiming to be her, I am almost positive is a TV personality/actress. I know I have seen her before. Not to mention that pic looks like a cell phone pic of a TV screen.

sorry...on topic pic
If #1 wife came home and found her sitting on the carpet cleaning a rifle she'd have a fit. Especially with that spring laying right there on the carpet. I'd never hear the end of it about those grease stains on the carpet.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
I guess you can count me in the group of people offended b this pic. She should have that thing in a holster, safety first!
In her comments/responses to this picture she said she was wearing a belly band.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
I agree, the one on the right is loaded with different ammo and for different prey :thumbsup:
And, don't forget, "Always use enough gun!"

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
Probably French Berthier Carbine 8mm Lebel.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
Well, if you're in the heat of the battle and after the first shot, all the rounds catapult out of the magazine upon opening the bolt, "Cool" is probably not what you say. I've never shot one. I have 8 or 10 rounds in my cartridge collection. It's a heavily rimmed case that looks like a funnel, which likely contributes to it's inability to load reliably.
If I'd been a French soldier in WWI I'd have probably left my rifle with some kid on the street and gone looking for a Springfield, Enfield, P17 or even a Mauser instead.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
Well, I really don't know, but the reputation is not the best, you don't see them around much any more, and the round is not a standard sporting or military favorite.

Other than that it's a pretty good gun...

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
That would make a great screen saver...

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
What movie is that from?

or is it a video?

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
And how're you going to do that with a single shot old man?

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
And I got scolded for some side boob without nipple!
Well, nobody wanted to see your sideboob.... that's gross...

Alan

·
Super Moderator
16,060 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts