National Gun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
They have their fingers on the triggers! Took me a minute to see that.

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
There are a ton of early weird looking self loading pistols. Kind of looks like this but also seen several others that are similar as well. Hard to tell much from the GIF because of the angle and movement.

·
Registered
16,922 Posts

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
Nah it's just something i picked up somewhere. That brands trademark is the red soles. The only other thing i know about them is i can't afford them.

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
She's a regular Ramboobo

Reactions: Kobs

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
^^^ i guess she had no sense of humor ehh?

Reactions: Northtidesix

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
Her holster is empty.

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
Reactions: Speed

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
I don't think those rounds are for the gun she wears though :yikes1: maybe a 45-70 rifle

The rifle is to the left and there are some smaller rounds on the belt near the revolver.....yeah i didn't notice that stuff the first time either.

Reactions: Kobs

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
I wish they would have shown the target after the 75 rd drum. Looks like she hit it quite a few times and the others weren't too far off.

Reactions: Northtidesix

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
Dan Wesson maybe? The barrel shroud looks different from what i remember but i only ever shot one,

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
Dang where is popeye when you need him?

Reactions: Speed

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
Reactions: Sauer Heckler

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
It's warm, not worn.

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
And here I was wondering why tattoo and piercing places kept popping up around here :lol:

I've seen nipple piercings (which sends a chill up my spine) but how screwed up can you get to have a piercing done down there :crazy:
I think the worst place(for me anyway) would be the tongue! That's a big effin no way for me.

Reactions: D Nickerson

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
I have some friends and relatives that do tats and have a lot of them too. I also want to get one. From what i hear everyone is a little different on the pain but it's not too bad and location also makes a difference. Black outline is worse than the coloring. I want to get "We The People" on my forearm.

·
Registered
16,922 Posts
Tattoos destroy livers? I never heard that. I have a niece that pretty much has sleeves plus a bunch of others throughout her body and her fiance is a really good tattoo artist.

1 - 18 of 93 Posts