National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Hey Travis, any plans for an ankle holster?

·
Politically Incorrect
183 Posts
I'm eagerly awaiting my belt-ride for my Glock 30!!

:thumbsup:

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
looks like a 19 grip with a 26 dust cover . . ?????
That's a box stock Glock M-19/G3 Mr King. It's a 2004 model by the serial number. One of the kids needed some book money and I picked it up for $300. I had never shot one till I shot this one and I like it real well. I may get one in .45acp some day if I find the right deal. :biggrin5:

·
5,082 Posts
What a good line of holsters. I have heard nothing but good things abouy them also.

I am telling all my friends about them and sending them links. :thumbsup:

I know several people that like that or those styles for carry.

Please dont be mad at me , but with my size , I prefer or NEED as much metal coverage as possible to help protect my weapon. MY big BUTT and or belly and size is sure ruff on it. And with this place just down the road , I have used CWTWN LETHR for years. AND this one works for me and has 4 pos of wear or canter.....and I have the "nylon formed " one for my light shldr hlstr....

But I am telling all I can about the PRO line...thanks and good work to all and especially Travis1.......................thanx

Attachments

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
I just ordered a couple pro carry deep comfort IWB holsters from theholsterstore.com and can't wait to get them. I hear they're real nice. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Any suggestions where I can find a holster for a Makarov? They're hard to find.

Thanks you'all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you ever get to Tombstone, bring your Mak and get in touch with me. I betcha between the two of us we can get done what you want to get done. JimB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts