National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Aim true !
14,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's though Davidson's distributors. You find what your interested im buying, And input your zip code. And it shows all the dealers in your area and what they charge. You order from them a partial payment. Then the rest when your order gets to your local gun shop. Saves on running around getting quotes, I tried it out on a few different guns. Quite a difference between some dealers what they charge even though they are getting it from the same distributor. https://www.galleryofguns.com/default.aspx

· Registered
8,212 Posts
Pretty neat. I book marked it. Folks are always asking me what guns cost. I seldom buy anything made after WW II . But this will be useful for helping my non collector friends find firearms.:thumbsup:

· Registered
1,831 Posts
Eh running around for guns is cool I get a nice lunch and a day away from the primates and the wicked witch of the galaxy!!!!! PLUS I am not model or caliber locked. I might be looking for a .22 caliber revolver but find a very nice Bolt Action shot gun instead or something that may need a rescue found a glen field 60 stock looked like it was dragged through the hills rifle itself was ok and functional Cleaned up stock and did a wild cat paint/motif gave it to son for birthday!!!! YES gallery genie when looking for ideas But getting off my duff and looking I find better deals.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.