National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to hawk my stuff on the "General" page, but I wanted to let folks know that I just came into an estate lot which contained a quantity of Norma 7.62 x 54R brass as well as some 6.5 x 55 cases. There will be virgin and 1X available. As soon as I can catalog and price it, I will let NGF members have first dibs at it in the Classified section.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Thanks for the tip. The new member Swede 6.5 might be interested in the 6.5 stuff. Send him a PM.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like there's about 1,000 .45 ACP cases, once fired commercial. So I have about 2-3K for sale, I think. It's already polished, so I'll be ready to put it up with the others real soon. Nothing on .45 Colt, though if that's what you're looking for.

There will be some .45/230 lead (Laser cast or Oregon Train -- not sure which) but I don't have a quantity, yet.

I'm on the 'puter now as a break away from sorting / cleaning / cataloging this mass of reloading stuff. The polishers have been going hot and heavy since about 18:00 yesterday and I'm about half done. The guy did a nice job on his brass, but it was stored for a couple of yrs and needed a touch-up.

I found a couple of Makarov plastic grips, if anyone needs them -- just pay the postage and I'll get them out to you. There's a pair of S&W J-Frame grips which will go up for sale, as well as very nice set of K-Frame Magnas, which I'm going to keep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts