National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Good grief! Great way to get rid of .22 rimfire ammunition and maybe even start a grass fire?

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
i do think this one is legal as she is not full auto and no electric power involved.....but that had a few problems starting out.
But i like the dual gattling gun concept......reminds me of the twin mounted guns on the WW2 pt boat movies...

·
Aim true !
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a BX 25 mag. Junk lol. It stove pipes no matter what ammo. I tried all the ''fixes.'' Ruger said send it back they will send me a new one. The BX 25 the box end is smaller than a BX10. I don't think a new one will help.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i do think this one is legal as she is not full auto and no electric power involved.....but that had a few problems starting out.
But i like the dual gattling gun concept......reminds me of the twin mounted guns on the WW2 pt boat movies...

I shot a 10/22 gatling gun several years ago. It was a much cruder version than the one in the video. It worked flawlessly. Every so often you did have to let the barrels cool off

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a BX 25 mag. Junk lol. It stove pipes no matter what ammo. I tried all the ''fixes.'' Ruger said send it back they will send me a new one. The BX 25 the box end is smaller than a BX10. I don't think a new one will help.
Had the same problem,so I took it to my machinest buddy,got him to take 2 1/4" off the barrel, then threaded it and put on just a cheap suppressor. Now it works perfect with any ammo

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Aim true !
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ain't cutting off my barrel over a 30.00 mag.

Reactions: Wag and RMLamp

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Those other full auto 22s would be fun in Portland or Seattle as crowd control...........

·
Registered
13,241 Posts
Some people get to have al the fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts