National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, bought this scope to put on my 1895XLR 45-70, but after trying it out, found it's a lot more fun to go open sights with it :lol: So since I'm not even using the scope, and I've got a Saiga 20 sitting on layaway just begging to be picked up, I've decided to let the scope find a better home :lol:

Burris Fullfield 2 w/ballistic plex 3-9x40 w/quick release rings & Butler Creek caps on both ends.

I may end up selling the 45-70 as well, so if the scope doesn't sell, I'll just slap it on the rifle and sell them together :lol:

Asking price is $250 +shipping to you. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :) Drop me a line here or shoot me an email at [email protected].

-Chad

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price reduced to a more reasonable 200$ + shipping to your doorstep. I'm losing a lot of money here on this awesome scope. I just really want my Saiga so I can start my project :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Payment was never received so the scope is back up for sale.

Burris Fullfield 2 3-9x40 w/Warne quick release rings and Butler Creak flip up caps on both ends. LNIB. Shipped to your doorstep for 210$.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scope is SPF but I now have an AK Scope mount that I had changed my mind about. It's brand new in box Promag AK Scope Mount. Has 3 set screws to hold it in place instead of the traditional latch/lever system. Price is 30$ shipped.

It was mounted once and then put right back in the box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts