National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rich has the front sight with the red insert on his Super Redhawk, and I'm wanting to place a similar sight on the GP100. Anyone know if you can interchange the front sights?? Midway has them for sale, but it doesn't say anything about them fitting the GP100. The current sights look very similar, but the GP100 is without the red.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I can't speak to the Super Redhawk, but I have a standard Redhawk and a GP-100. Both front sights have the red insert. I just checked and had no trouble swapping them between the two revolvers. So, in my case at least, the Redhawk and the GP-100 front sights are interchangeable. I would suggest you try swapping his sight for yours to see if it will fit. I hope this is helpful.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I should've thought of this earlier, but it would be worthwhile to call Midway or even email them. Their customer service is excellent.

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
I just bought a fiber optic sight from Amazon for my Redhawk and I like it a lot better than my old Red one. I do believe that it said this will fit the GP100 also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts