National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been a lot of questions here about basic and specific defensive pistol training. I wanted to let the members know about this opportunity:

For a limited time, S.W.A.T. Magazine is offering a free DVD entitled "Tactical Pistol Training Tips".

This DVD is over an hour long and retails for $24.95... it was taped this fall at The Valhalla Training Center and focuses on ways to make your defensive pistol training better when you're at the range. Drills, Techniques and Target Types are all covered.

You can learn about on Page 35 of the Jan 2008 issue or by calling 1-800-673-4595.
I write for SWAT regularly and there are a ton of other great writers on staff putting out good information.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Thanks Rob for that Information. I have not heard any more from NRA about the rest of their training videos that they were to send. Usually if you buy one they continue to send the rest each month or quarter.

I will pick up a copy of SWAT to check it out.

Did you happen to see my post about the tragic incident happening in Portland this week involving a young police officer. He was practicing doing the fast draw and his wife walked into the room and he shot her. She died and he was to start work soon as a new officer. What a sad event.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Got my second video today and I am excited. Have not watched it yet. Its entitled Advanced Pistol Training. I plan to watch it this weekend.

Apparently their are eight DVDs in the series and they are sent out every 2-3 months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts