National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Yeh! sure were gonna fall for this one. Not.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Larry

It's a completely free digital gun publication - no credit card required, no money, subscribe with your name and mail, and what type of interests in weapons and sectors, and BANG! you can access it online...

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,141 Posts
Sir

If you registered here just to peddle magazine subscriptions, online or otherwise, you may leave... now. As an alternative to leaving, you may purchase a board sponsorship.

If you registered here to ask questions about firearms, to share information concerning firearms, to comment on politics, to comment on news items or to just sit around the cracker barrel chewing the fat... welcome.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Weird... if it was a web publication, there would be an HTML link to the home address.... Is this for real?

·
Jesus Saves
8,068 Posts
You're kidding, right?

Why would I be interested in Gun "Africa"?

Join now and save "R"402?

The is an exact paste from one of the pages of Gun Africa - THE“PROTECTIONFROMHARASSMENT ACT”AND HOW ITAFFECTSYOUASAGUN OWNER"

The company that designed the website has seemingly gone under, "Boltonic" - the name of the design company has allowed their domain name to expire, making it available for purchase.

Need I go on?.......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're kidding, right?

Why would I be interested in Gun "Africa"?

Join now and save "R"402?

The is an exact paste from one of the pages of Gun Africa - THE“PROTECTIONFROMHARASSMENT ACT”AND HOW ITAFFECTSYOUASAGUN OWNER"

The company that designed the website has seemingly gone under, "Boltonic" - the name of the design company has allowed their domain name to expire, making it available for purchase.

Need I go on?.......
R402 is ZAR or South African Rand - about $1 to R10 on the current exchange rate. There are a number of articles from the publication, ranging across shooting, hunting, collecting of antique firearms/weapons, and so much more.

Boltonic is a company who previously outsourced for Gun Africa, and has subsequently become an insourced resource, with no need for an external domain.

You are more than welcome to ask any questions - this is a legitimate FREE publication, no payment required. If you're interested in shooting or hunting in Africa, it's a worthwhile read.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sir

If you registered here just to peddle magazine subscriptions, online or otherwise, you may leave... now. As an alternative to leaving, you may purchase a board sponsorship.

If you registered here to ask questions about firearms, to share information concerning firearms, to comment on politics, to comment on news items or to just sit around the cracker barrel chewing the fat... welcome.
Hi Popeye

As mentioned in other responses, this is a COMPLETELY FREE, no payment method required, subscription to a primarily South African (but with an overview of the African) hunting, shooting etc markets. If I was selling this digital publication, I definitely would utilise your rate card and advertising opportunities.

That said, I'm interested in chewing the gun fat, so to speak..

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Hi Popeye

As mentioned in other responses, this is a COMPLETELY FREE, no payment method required, subscription to a primarily South African (but with an overview of the African) hunting, shooting etc markets. If I was selling this digital publication, I definitely would utilise your rate card and advertising opportunities.

That said, I'm interested in chewing the gun fat, so to speak..
A digital publication that's spamming here would at least give a link to its home page.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,141 Posts
Gun Africa,

You've gotten your free advertising bump. Let it ride. Don't push it.

It may prove wise to discuss firearms, hunting, etc. without including references to your digital magazine from now on.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
I've just been to their link. A truly "free" publication would not require a login. They're harvesting email addresses, and harvesting addresses is a big business.

Reactions: Ziggidy and Popeye

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gun Africa,

You've gotten your free advertising bump. Let it ride. Don't push it.

It may prove wise to discuss firearms, hunting, etc. without including references to your digital magazine from now on.
Hi Popeye

Thank you. I'm actually leaving town for a safari shortly, but will be back to discuss all things weapon-related next week.. Have a great weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts