National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
New York City, Memphis, Philadelphia, Baltimore all saw shootings this weekend

And the common theme is.........Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller???

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Why should this weekend be any different than the other weekends?

·
Registered
6,042 Posts

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
i am going to go to Austin next month......with the tripe going on there and the idiots blocking Interstate 35 on occasion the Ruger p85 will be in the truck while the LCR will be in the pocket......

perhaps this is a good excuse to look for a ruger p93.....i passed on one a while back.....wish i had bought it to complement the p85......

who am i kidding......i am just looking for an excuse to buy another gun.... ;)

·
Learning everyday
21 Posts
i am going to go to Austin next month......with the tripe going on there and the idiots blocking Interstate 35 on occasion the Ruger p85 will be in the truck while the LCR will be in the pocket......

perhaps this is a good excuse to look for a ruger p93.....i passed on one a while back.....wish i had bought it to complement the p85......

who am i kidding......i am just looking for an excuse to buy another gun.... ;)
Good luck with that. Traffic every hour in Austin. I love Texas, but hate Austin traffic. Lived in San Antonio for 2 years, but never dealt with Austin like traffic all hours of the night.

·
Registered
18,430 Posts
I worked for Boeing for 5 years at their San Antonio facility, and weekend forays on I-35 to visit Austin were always tedious trips and really not worth the time and frustration. A Corpus Christi, Del Rio, Gonzalez or north to the Hill Country drive on Saturday or Sunday was always a better trip.

It's easy to bend a thread over the recent black, inner-city violence reports because it is a constant happening and there's nothing new about it.. It's a cultural problem which the DEMOCRATS will certainly milk and nurture to their advantage and never bring any resolution to it. But again, it is primarily cultural, not so much political. Don't expect any "politicians" to cure what ails these cities.

·
Premium Member
5,587 Posts
My hunting buddy has two nephews that are NYPD. They have basically been told that if you grab someone and your hands restrict their ability to breath or are perceived to be anywhere near the chest, neck or anywhere that could be restrictive, they will be brought up on charges. They also know that if they were to try and stop a crime and have to use their gun, they will start a riot and be brought up on charges. Bottom line is, they’re not only not arresting anyone, their not even responding to calls. It’s the Wild West! The liberal DemocRat utiopa.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I worked for Boeing for 5 years at their San Antonio facility, and weekend forays on I-35 to visit Austin were always tedious trips and really not worth the time and frustration. A Corpus Christi, Del Rio, Gonzalez or north to the Hill Country drive on Saturday or Sunday was always a better trip.

It's easy to bend a thread over the recent black, inner-city violence reports because it is a constant happening and there's nothing new about it.. It's a cultural problem which the DEMOCRATS will certainly milk and nurture to their advantage and never bring any resolution to it. But again, it is primarily cultural, not so much political. Don't expect any "politicians" to cure what ails these cities.

Oh they will try to fix it, next stop is more gun control because that is obviously the problem.......

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
My hunting buddy has two nephews that are NYPD. They have basically been told that if you grab someone and your hands restrict their ability to breath or are perceived to be anywhere near the chest, neck or anywhere that could be restrictive, they will be brought up on charges. They also know that if they were to try and stop a crime and have to use their gun, they will start a riot and be brought up on charges. Bottom line is, they’re not only not arresting anyone, their not even responding to calls. It’s the Wild West! The liberal DemocRat utiopa.
No wonder almost half of the NYPD has decided to retire. I wonder why...............................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts