National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What time do you usually visit this forum?

Many have specific working hours and others have a floating schedue that changes each week. Mine is the latter, so I never know for sure from week to week when I will be able to chat on the forum.

How may hours per week do you spend on forums? How many different forums?

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I'm on and off for the most part Monday to Friday during the day, and sometimes I'm able to get on for an hour or two in the evenings. Weekends maybe a few hours here and there.

I spend the same amount of time on a car forum where I've been for a few years.

It's hard for me to spend too much time here in the evenings and on weekends, as I have a hubby who wants my attention!!! :mrgreen:

G

·
I visit several times every evening and night, but it usually only takes me a few minutes to read everything new so I don't spend all that much time on the site.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, me too, back for a short time. Thinking about watching a movie tonight, maybe a HBO special or On Demand.

I drop in from time to time during the day and enjoy reading and responding to threads. Put up one every once in a while myself.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Right about now.

·
Banned
818 Posts
Pretty much on whenever I'm at home. My laptop is always on and FireFox is always on the screen waiting for my browsing pleasures. :D I normally get off work about 4-5pm and then spend an hour or so with my girlfriend and son. Then drive home and hang out online and fix up the house at the same time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts